The Car Wrecks Thread

:D
DSCF0161.jpg

DSCF0168.jpg
Wow. :lol:

That's a rarer car, too, isn't it?

NOOOOOOO, not the red striper. Im spending $3 at some internet cafe to catch up on stuff and I see that red striper in pieces. Jonesy, Im gonna kick your ass on GTA when I get home on Tuesday.

Wimps. I'm still having fun seeing how many times I can swingset my blue Turismo before it's undrivable. I'm currently at 10.

NO, no more. Please no more....

I saw both your lame videos, and frankly I had a heart attack, wait till you see my next youtube video. It will be a explotage featuring many sultans. White sultans with good hoods, rally sultans in blue and black, Sultan Rs's, black sultans with good hoods and I might even sneak in a blista compact :). Im not joking either, I will get around to it.

NO, no more. Please no more....

I saw both your lame videos, and frankly I had a heart attack, wait till you see my next youtube video. It will be a explotage featuring many sultans. White sultans with good hoods, rally sultans in blue and black, Sultan Rs's, black sultans with good hoods and I might even sneak in a blista compact :). Im not joking either, I will get around to it.

Why are you including me into this? Oh well, plenty of vettes to go around :D

I had great fun blowing up Blistas. Maybe one day we can all blow up each others favourite cars and record it. I shall blow up a Sultan, turbo can blow up a Coquette, Jonesy can blow up a blista and I think jonesys fav car is a Coquette aswell so that means stav can blow up a coquette.

Why not. Also next time if you really wanna hurt me, be bothered to get a GT Sport next time. Normal Blistas just suck.

YOU ARE THE IDIOT, there are spoilers on all of them. I even have a photo for you which I took by accident:

Well first he said GT Sport, they all had spoilers so they weren't normal ones.

Since when did they even have CF spoilers, I didnt even notice the difference.

OMFG NO, we cash for clunkered a Blista GT
152.gif

This is what happens when you try some NFS Shift style passes and pits on GTA :D.

288.gif

Im surprised how Turbos car ended up like that when mine isnt half as bad as that, his engine was actually dead. On both pictures you can see cones from the accident:dopey:. We were on top of the motorway thing on Alderney.

Back