The Car YOU Collectors don't have (yet)!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PTK
  • 36 comments
  • 1,309 views

PTK

Try ptk14's balls! Legion
Premium
Messages
1,674
United States
California
Messages
ptk14
The rare car is a Honda Element and I have it ready to be traded...I have multiple of these cars because I know that it is a car that not many people have..this car could be the final car you need to fill your collection!!! I also have some cars that others dont have in my garage!! Please Check my Signature!!

I would like:
Matte Paints,
Merc CLK GTR,
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99,
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00,
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92,
Mazda Furai Concept '08,
Mazda 787B Race Car '91,

I DONT want to trade for an X1 no matter what color...

Trade Schedule:
Tues: trade for fuari modded


My cars...
dont worry about the percentages i copied this from my GT5 cars website..
Acura DN-X Concept '02 -- %
Autobacs Garaiya '02 -- %
BMW M3 CSL '03 -- %
BMW M3 GTR '03 -- %
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 -- %
Cizeta V16T '94 -- %
Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept '07 -- %
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 -- %
Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04 -- %
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08 -- %
Ferrari California '08 -- %
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02 -- %
Ferrari F40 '92 -- %
Gran Turismo PDI RACING KART 100 -- %
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 -- %
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 -- %
Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '91 -- %
Honda ELEMENT '03 -- %
Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87 -- %
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 -- %
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 -- %
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04 -- %
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 -- %
Mazda Atenza Concept '01 -- %
Mazda DEMIO SPORT '03 -- %
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91 -- %
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 -- %
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 -- %
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01 -- %
Nissan SILEIGHTY '98 -- %
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V?spec N1 (R34) '99 -- %
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 -- %
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 -- %
Saleen S7 '02 -- %
Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 -- %
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03
 
Last edited:
I have the NOMAD Diablo GT1 and the Furai Concept... this is what i want? got any of them

My Current Wanted List
-Chevrolet Corvette C5R Race Car
-Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car (Premium Car)
-Ferrari F10 '10 (Premium Car)
-Ford Escort Rally Car
-Ford Focus WRC (Premium Car)
-Ford MkIV LM Race Car (Premium Car)
-Gran Turismo Formula Car
-Mazda 787b (Premium Car)
-Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
-Mine's Lancer Evolution V
-Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
-Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR ‘98
-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR '03
-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII RS '01
-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98
-Saleen S7
-Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
-Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version VI '99
-Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style (Type-I) '01
-Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C (Type-II) '04
-Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 (Premium Car)
-Tommy Kaira ZZII
-Volkswagen Golf IV R32
 
Seen this car alot in the UCD, didn't ever know it was KNOWN as rare :odd:
 
I have the NOMAD Diablo GT1 and the Furai Concept... this is what i want? got any of them

My Current Wanted List
-Chevrolet Corvette C5R Race Car
-Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car (Premium Car)
-Ferrari F10 '10 (Premium Car)
-Ford Escort Rally Car
-Ford Focus WRC (Premium Car)
-Ford MkIV LM Race Car (Premium Car)
-Gran Turismo Formula Car
-Mazda 787b (Premium Car)
-Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza '05
-Mine's Lancer Evolution V
-Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
-Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR ‘98
-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR '03
-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII RS '01
-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98
-Saleen S7
-Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
-Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version VI '99
-Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style (Type-I) '01
-Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C (Type-II) '04
-Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 (Premium Car)
-Tommy Kaira ZZII
-Volkswagen Golf IV R32

Yes I have the Saleen S7
 
which one? the nomad is fully modded, and i have 2 furai... one is modded and the other is stock
 
A Honda Element? That genuinely made me laugh out loud.
 
I am now offering Lightning Blue Chrome Paintchip(also super rare) for this Honda Element.
 
which one? the nomad is fully modded, and i have 2 furai... one is modded and the other is stock

I will take the modded furai but we will have to trade after 4pm pacific time tomorrow as i already traded today...
 
I am now offering Lightning Blue Chrome Paintchip for this Honda Element

Its that real??? lol sure ill trade...
 
A Honda Element? That genuinely made me laugh out loud.

yea... i found that funny. whether or not it was rare... i didn't want that slow POS. now... if its a nice UC like a MazdaspeedAtenza that i have yet to have seen... i would have been a happy camper
 
You have to send me first :p
 
Last edited:
while i'm here, do you have any of the other cars that i need? and do i have anything else that you want?
 
May I see this amazing Honda Element online?
 
That lightning blue is not a genuine chrome paint, google it. It comes with a mini cooper & is more of a metallic. The only chrome confirmed to be in the game is silver
 
dont worry about the percentages i copied this from my GT5 cars website..
Acura DN-X Concept '02 -- %
Autobacs Garaiya '02 -- %
BMW M3 CSL '03 -- %
BMW M3 GTR '03 -- %
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 -- %
Cizeta V16T '94 -- %
Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept '07 -- %
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 -- %
Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04 -- %
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08 -- %
Ferrari California '08 -- %
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02 -- %
Ferrari F40 '92 -- %
Gran Turismo PDI RACING KART 100 -- %
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 -- %
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 -- %
Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '91 -- %
Honda ELEMENT '03 -- %
Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87 -- %
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 -- %
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 -- %
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04 -- %
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 -- %
Mazda Atenza Concept '01 -- %
Mazda DEMIO SPORT '03 -- %
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91 -- %
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 -- %
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 -- %
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01 -- %
Nissan SILEIGHTY '98 -- %
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V?spec N1 (R34) '99 -- %
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 -- %
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 -- %
Saleen S7 '02 -- %
Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 -- %
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03
 
That lightning blue is not a genuine chrome paint, google it. It comes with a mini cooper & is more of a metallic. The only chrome confirmed to be in the game is silver

What? I'm confused I thought this was about who has more creativity and imagination.
Nice imaginary link too btw. You win brother.
 
dont worry about the percentages i copied this from my GT5 cars website..
Acura DN-X Concept '02 -- %
Autobacs Garaiya '02 -- %
BMW M3 CSL '03 -- %
BMW M3 GTR '03 -- %
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 -- %
Cizeta V16T '94 -- %
Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept '07 -- %
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08 -- %
Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab '04 -- %
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08 -- %
Ferrari California '08 -- %
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02 -- %
Ferrari F40 '92 -- %
Gran Turismo PDI RACING KART 100 -- %
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 -- %
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 -- %
Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '91 -- %
Honda ELEMENT '03 -- %
Honda MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car '87 -- %
Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 -- %
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 -- %
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04 -- %
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 -- %
Mazda Atenza Concept '01 -- %
Mazda DEMIO SPORT '03 -- %
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91 -- %
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 -- %
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 -- %
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) '01 -- %
Nissan SILEIGHTY '98 -- %
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V?spec N1 (R34) '99 -- %
Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 -- %
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 -- %
Saleen S7 '02 -- %
Toyota CELICA XX 2800GT '81 -- %
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03

i have or have had most of these cars before... but didn't want them and sold them.
 
What? I'm confused I thought this was about who has more creativity and imagination.
Nice imaginary link too btw. You win brother.

Thanks I try...I might just put it back cause its so cool and ....(Que spooky music)....imaginary.....
 
i have or have had most of these cars before... but didn't want them and sold them.

ok thats fine the trade still stands for tomorrow...
 
If you really do have this Honda Element, all jokes aside.
What do you want in return?
I will offer you real paintchips.... lol.
I can trade now.
 
If you really do have this Honda Element, all jokes aside
What do you want in return?

I actually do...what do you want to trade??? I need cars for the last 3 Expert series races...also check my other cars list i posted to the main post of this thread if you are not interested in the amazingly rare honda element
or paint chips do you have matte chips??
 
lol well I can offer you 5 matte light green or black or silver chrome if you want.
1 slot for 1 slot kind of deal.

@Mactreadhorn
That lighting blue chrome was obviously a joke.. I made that one up.
 
lol well I can offer you 5 matte light green or black or silver chrome if you want.
1 slot for 1 slot kind of deal.

well that sounds good but i dont really want the chrome...the others are fine...i think you can trade more that one paint chips/day?? but idk
 
I said 5 matte black or matte light green.
Not a single paintchip. 5 paintchips=1 slot, a car=1 slot.
 
I said 5 matte black or matte light green.
Not a single paintchip. 5 paintchips=1 slot, a car=1 slot.

ok three black and two green for the Element?? is that right?? or did u want a different car?
 
Back