The Car YOU Collectors don't have (yet)!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PTK
  • 36 comments
  • 1,309 views
I can trade now though, how about you?
 
I can trade now though, how about you?

thats the prob...a big problem... well not really but kinda... my schedule is very full as you can see from my page and I cant trade until Saturday... but you dont need the element now right??
 
My schedule
Tuesday: Element to XxTH3_ST1GxX for furari modded
Wednsday: My Honda Element for Klas copper X1
Thursday: My LVL 12 Ticket for EasySan BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Friday: Sauber C9 for Nomad to Tropyk
Saturday:Element for matte paint chips to Niandra
 
Just so you guys know Honda Element is not rare.
And I have a busy schedule too, so if you can't trade tonight I can't help you. Sorry bud.
 
Just so you guys know Honda Element is not rare.
And I have a busy schedule too, so if you can't trade tonight I can't help you. Sorry bud.

Thats fine im sure we will do business at some later date...
 
RARE this car is not:ouch:
 
This thread is ram packed with awesome.
 
Back