The car you have sold the most

  • Thread starter Thread starter 95GTIVR6
  • 64 comments
  • 5,409 views
It's a good way of building credits since it's only one race, but it takes longer to win that race twice for a total of 200k than win the two Amalfi races once each for the RSC rally car which is worth 244k if you sell it.
 
i aint even got a CLK yet lol they any good?

@ Speedy Samurai how much credits can u sell the GT40 Race car for?
 
I've sold the M3 GTR quite a lot. I did that BMW race about 10 times in different cars and different tunes trying to get max A-Spec points, and 'cos it was fun. So I've sold about 9 M3 GTR's.

I don't sell a lot of cars though. Don't know why, I've never collected them in any other GT's, and I don't consider myself a collector now, but after I take each one for a blast around the 'ring, I just park it in the garage, put the cover over it and leave it.

If I'm not collecting them, then I guess it must be hording... :nervous:
 
The Camaro LM from the American races. I started out with a completely tuned Mustang GT '05 to win it, but when it took too long, I upgraded to an SRT-10. I make 240k in around 10 minutes. Not too bad if you ask me...
 
Probably sold the CLK-GTR 20 times, and the Minolta Toyota well over 30 times.

I have six of the Toyotas gathering dust in my garage right now...
 
GranTuri55
i aint even got a CLK yet lol they any good?...

Not really. Huge downforce disadvantage. Fine cash cow, but that's all.
 
GranTuri55
i aint even got a CLK yet lol they any good?

@ Speedy Samurai how much credits can u sell the GT40 Race car for?

it's darn good. it's your ultimate $ maker, sell it quick.
 
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car

I've been using the Dream Car series to test a lot of cars and that's the prize. I would say I have sold it now about 40 times (at least).
 
45, yes 45 not a typo, RSC Rally Raid Cars. Bought the 4 Black LMP cars and fully upgraded my 42 drift cars with the several million cr. that I got from it.
 
Toyota RSC Rally Raid - about 10 times ..

AMG Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR - countless ...
 
Well, normally if I sell a car, I don't have it anymore, so I can't sell it again :D
Seriously now, its easily the AMG Merc CLK-GTR: I've probably sold it about 20 times.
Show me the $$$!
 
Both the RSC Rally Raid Car (when I began) and the AMG CLK GTR (when I got a nice CLK Touring Car for the DTCM).
 
AMG Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR race car. Sold too many times to count. Money, Money, Money, Mon-ey! Mon-ey!
 
camaro lm race car. 212g
also the toyota rsc raid rally car gets 250k, the car from tskabuka wet normal difficulty gets a decent 10k i believe. also some others i cant remember. and the speedsix touring car
 
AMG CLK all the way, probably about a dozen times, and before i go to bed i will either run the fugi 1000km and during the day when i'm not playin i'll b spec the el capitan race..so i have a lot of money but a lot of that goes down the drain purchasing cars and upgrades and the like because i test out cars a lot hehe
 
Ford GT40 about 4 times now. It was the one car I had to have, and once I had it, I just kept selling it. Its just not the same car it was in the previous games.
 
GT40, the one with the Gulf colors. The Infineon 2'45" has become my favorite money race, as it's only 1 hour long in B-Spec. 500k plus 300k or so for selling the GT40 :D
 
I've sold the Nissan 350Z LM Concept probably about 8 times and the Toyota RSC Rally Raid about 5 times. After I run the DTM race in A-Spec, then I can run it again in B-Spec to win the CLK-GTR and sell that for more money then either of the other two cars.
 
definetly the formula gt winning the ring 24H and selling this gives about 2.8 million bucks. this is the only way to collect all the lemans cars in a resonable amount of time , one to go that god damn GT-One (tso2o)
 
Hehe... got them all already.
 
To get a CLK rac car i win the Liga A in European hall? :D wat car could i use o0
 
You got to use a touring car in that 1 dont you...

Hmm i need a good German touring car.. know of any? :P
 
Use the CLK DTM touring car. You can win it in the Legend of Silver Arrows race. Tune it up and you should win the DTM race easily.
 
Toyota RSC Rally Raid - Every time that I modified a car, I tested it running the Cita de Aria race, so I won another and I sold it... Not a bad deal...!
 
The Minolta 88-CV: I have one. It has 13,000 + miles on it. I don't need another one. I've probably sold it 15 times. The car I've sold the most, not necessarily for money: Chaparral 2D. Only because I've done the 'Ring 4 hour race moe times than I can count.
 
niky
Hehe... got them all already.

so do i know, moved onto collectin JGTC cars.

and niky regarding your sig. 250 round the last corner at monza is more fun then 60 sideways ANY DAY and twice on sundays. :dopey:
 
nsx_vtec
so do i know, moved onto collectin JGTC cars.

and niky regarding your sig. 250 round the last corner at monza is more fun then 60 sideways ANY DAY and twice on sundays. :dopey:

LOL... I'm thinking of changing that to 200 around Schwedenkreuz.... :dopey:
 
hi i sold the amg clk race car and the mazda 6 lm edition , you can whin in special condition on normal wet tsukuba, i practice drifting and whin money and a car
must be over 50 times and the clk 20 times
 
Unless you are aiming to get all the cars (which i will probably be trying to do shortly) i do not see the need to keep doing races just for money.
The first thing i did was do all the licenses then used the prize cars to start doing the races and never had a problem with money.
With that said when i do start going on a buying frenzy what is the quickest method of raising some easy cash.
 
Back