The Chop Shop

• Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 220 comments
Why does everyone relate me to kangaroos? :indiff:

Diablo, I guess you use GTP Lite ehh? I had that logo before, its the header of the GTP Lite.

Wow, how did i miss this thread? Well anyways, thanks turbo lag for reviving this thread. I'll try to get something in by today (or in a matter of a few hours.....) :)

Wow, how did i miss this thread? Well anyways, thanks turbo lag for reviving this thread. I'll try to get something in by today (or in a matter of a few hours.....) :)

Thats alrite. I just wanted to get it up and going again... Today, i was wonderign whatever happened to this thread so i felt like reviving it lol

Well this is the best i can do as a chopshop newb. Well don't hate me for this.... :nervous:

Oooh... a revival!!! Nice one Leon. 👍

Front end is great Muz, shame about the reflection angle on the drivers side headlight.
Makes it look kind of un-even, :indiff:

I'll have a go at this soon. :)

Front end is great Muz, shame about the reflection angle on the drivers side headlight.

I agree. Im damn busy these days, ive got about 5 assignments due like over the next week, so i cant do much :(

Well sorry about that. I really was rushed to do the photo. :guilty: Turbs make me do it! I swear he asked me from nowhere (as i was busy doing another chop), so well i just rushed to do everything. Did it like in 10 minutes (including getting the idea and finding the photo) Hopefully when someone would continue to do the chop, maybe they can help fix those problems. I would really appreciate it. 👍

Dropped suspension, new wheels & a light glaze over the driver-side headlight.

EDIT : Post #200! Waahhheeeyyy!!

Great! My best thread ever now i think lol. Anyway, Jay, I cant seem to open your pic for some reason. I saved it, but cant open it in photoshop...

Well guess what? This thread is gunna get me back into photoshopping!

EDIT: Plus I got Jays pic open in PS no problem. (7.0)

EDIT2: Just flipped the picture cuz the backwards number plate was bugging me. Plus I did something else, try and find it. ;)

The front bumper definitely need some re-brushing. Damn you Turbo, now i have to not do my home work and PS.

I'll probably photoshop later this weekend, i just never have any time anymore. I work two jobs on Friday, then work all Saturday as it is. Sunday is my only day off, if you could call it that (I have to wake up at 8:00 then go to church from 9:30 to 12:30 :grumpy:)

Too late, unless you want to do more. :P

csaudia8kmra61cj6.jpg

Latest Posts

Back