The Chosen: Volkswagen GTi. Now with pics. :D

I think he was referring to a possible vanity plate, there.
I've just become used to being asked that by people overseas.
 
If the VW were manual i would say VW, however i still say go with the VW.
 
I got a chance to drive it today.. Wow, what an awesome car. Awesome sound, acceleration, suspension.. This car is really bad ass; we got a bargain.

Here's some ideas for a vanity plate that are available:
  • GONE VW
  • FAST YES
  • HOLLINAS
  • TURBO IS
  • GTI FSI
 
If I could've gotten over the reliability, I'd have picked the same car. But I'd have hated automatic in VW, and public transportation crosses my mind before an Miata with one. Either car, new(er), with stick would've been like :drool:

The car looks awesome. My favorite vanity plate out of one's I spotted in person: DMV SUX

P.S. Don't get a ticket. A ticket or two could cripple your young driving career. Have fun, and good luck!
 
Back