The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 466 comments
  • 18,007 views
Are we racing today? I might not be able to make it.
 
We racing today?
 
Will the season 2 thread be up this week?
 
tbwhhs
Will the season 2 thread be up this week?

Yes, the whole broken wheel thing took over my weekend. I'll make it this week for sure.
 
So will the season start this week or next or what? I'm freaking excited for this season to start.
 
When will the new thread be up?
 
So we racing tomorrow?
 
5150S2K
So we racing tomorrow?

No, and we won't race next week either. Instead, the season will begin the week after thanksgiving.


The season will be 6 weeks
 
what about a practice race tomorrow?
 
I'll stick with the Subaru.
 
As I said before I am going to the all mighty Ford camp.
 
practice race(s) today anyone?
 
I opened on up for practice races. 1472-6118-3744-3750-8830
 
Last edited:
Back