The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 466 comments
  • 18,008 views
I'm not. I will most likely run with the Subaru though. The only thing I messed with so far is the LSD. I will dedicate most of my morning to it and hopefully turn out with something good.
 
MrMelancholy15
The Canadian Touring Car Championship would never release such highly wanted information. :lol: CTSCC would also never reveal such information.

Not to burst your bubble Mel but http://hpd.honda.com/touring/specifications/
They take the stock bottom end and mate it with a K20 head that has stock valve train. Good for 250hp.
 
Anybody up for some testing or even a race tomorrow?
 
tbwhhs
Anybody up for some testing or even a race tomorrow?

Depends on the time.

I'm going to watch the f1 race, after I wake up at 10, so that takes up until noon. Then I may play some videogames until 2, or just be lazy in general (haven't decided) then I have Bankfin at like 4? I'm not even sure....

And toss in history homework....
 
Anybody up for some testing or even a race tomorrow?

I have work tomorrow afternoon, so I won't be able to make it. I would really like to though. :)
 
My friends seem to be ignoring me so I'll probably be on and off most of the day tomorrow, except if the F1 race replay is on during the day on Speed.
 
tbwhhs
My friends seem to be ignoring me so I'll probably be on and off most of the day tomorrow, except if the F1 race replay is on during the day on Speed.

DVR it!

And I seem to have forgotten my history book... Seems like ill have to do the guided readings in my head...

Thank goodness I'm in regular history...

My tomorrow is getting kinda full with laziness... May scoot over to the Y with some friends.
 
I'm up for a race. what time?
 
There gunna be a race today? maybe?
 
5150S2K
We talking preseason or real season?

Poo

Wrong thread xD

This season 2 thread will be up by next week. We will start pre season the following.
 
polarbear345
Poo

Wrong thread xD

This season 2 thread will be up by next week. We will start pre season the following.

Cool beans. Practice again this week?
 
For sure!

I have a football game Friday so I won't make it. Did the rallycross idea fall apart? I am watching it right now and was just wondering about it.
 
I have a football game Friday so I won't make it. Did the rallycross idea fall apart? I am watching it right now and was just wondering about it.

It lost out to this ;(

But, It may take the place of this season 3.
 
It lost out to this ;(

But, It may take the place of this season 3.

Ok, I can't drive those cars at all, but I would like to watch those races.
 
tbwhhs
Ok, I can't drive those cars at all, but I would like to watch those races.

None of us can xD

Me and Cnd do 1v1's at kart space every blue moon... Lots of fun!
 
Where are we racing Friday? I can probably make it.
 
cnd01
Where are we racing Friday? I can probably make it.

We will be having a fun race at_____

I'm thinking the 'ring!

Autumn ring that is!
 
The preseason starts 2 weeks from tomorrow right and how many preseason races are there going to be?
 
tbwhhs
The preseason starts 2 weeks from tomorrow right and how many preseason races are there going to be?

2.

Tracks are TBD.

And up fit discussion :)
 
2.

Tracks are TBD.

And up fit discussion :)

How about Motegi East? That's a great track we can run for the preseason assuming everyone has it. Maybe Monza too?
 
How about Motegi East? That's a great track we can run for the preseason assuming everyone has it. Maybe Monza too?

These are fine with me. I just bought Motegi, so I have been running at lot of laps there recently but I doubt that many people have it.
 
Last edited:
These are fine with me. I just bought Motegi, so I have been running at lot of laps there recently but I doubt that many people have it.

Anyone object to Motegi as an official preseason round? If a lot of people don't have it then we don't have to race there.
 
Motegi is great. The full course is even better IMO.
 
So where we gunna be today?
 
Back