The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2! Thanks everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,059 comments
  • 47,813 views
This series starts an hour earlier than Rolex, right?
 
Michelin break a leg, someone elses that is :sly:👍.
 
I am usualy the one doing that in football though ;), crap scorer :( but good defender :p.

I have used hand controls for lols before on GTA IV, game doesn't register pedals so shifter paddles were throttle and brakes.
 
paulmac2k9
I am usualy the one doing that in football though ;), crap scorer :( but good defender :p.

I have used hand controls for lols before on GTA IV, game doesn't register pedals so shifter paddles were throttle and brakes.

I'm the opposite :lol: A good forward (the one who usually scores the easy goals :lol: but some nice ones too) and a medium defender.
 
Room is up-


1472-6118-4159-7710-7678

Mandatory stop!

20 laps?
 
We had 25 laps last season :p.
 
We had 25 laps last season :p.

20 this season? I'm pretty much ready to take a shower and go to sleep after this... Pretty dang tired xD
 
21+1 then that makes it 35 mins ish :p.
 
I'm about to join in.
 
Really sorry for cheating didn't notice I mixed up my cars specs. I am very sorry & accept any penalty given to me.
 
Really sorry for cheating didn't notice I mixed up my cars specs. I am very sorry & accept any penalty given to me.

XD I called it!

Don't show up anymore :)
 
polarbear345
XD I called it!

Don't show up anymore :)

It was an honest mistake. I am in so many different series I got mixed up & didn't realize that I had a different series specs on my car.
 
It was an honest mistake. I am in so many different series I got mixed up & didn't realize that I had a different series specs on my car.

How much dumber can you get? You should've stopped when you were beating Paul....
 
polarbear345
How much dumber can you get? You should've stopped when you were beating Paul....

I didn't think about it.
 
Bullcrap you knew the instant the race started, you planed this. What series runs at 400bhp in a Focus? NONE!

If it was a truely honest mistake you would have quit the race!!! :mad:

Go dig a hole James and stay in it. If I ever see your face on a track, when I lap you, I'm punting you off the road you cheating little 🤬.

You were lucky I didn't when I had the chance a few times in this race!! :irked:

Edit: As Polar has said, "don't show up anymore" is a polite way of saying your banned from any of his races. (I thought you already were after you punting me off twice at Laguna while I lapped you though....)
 
I didn't think about it.

Well when you jumped the start by a mile, and were ahead by 3 seconds on the first lap...

...MAYBE that would tell you something, because you've finished LAST in like all the races...
 
I swear to god it was a accident. I didn't have this planned. I just assumed my Focus was at CTSCC specs. I didn't know it was wrong until Polar checked me.
 
I swear to god it was a accident. I didn't have this planned. I just assumed my Focus was at CTSCC specs. I didn't know it was wrong until Polar checked me.

The saying "you can't fix stupid" doesn't even apply here. If you are THAT dumb... YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP.
 
Dude its my first offence just give me a points deduction & suspend me for two races & move on.
 
Dude its my first offence just give me a points deduction & suspend me for two races & move on.

Naw, this isn't your first offense... Did you forget last season?
 
polarbear345
Naw, this isn't your first offense... Did you forget last season?

Ok my second. That's 2 strikes give me a big point fine & suspend me for 2 races & give me one more chance.
 
Back