The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2! Thanks everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 1,059 comments
  • 47,814 views
Most race wins but only does half the season :cool:.
 
Most race wins but only does half the season :cool:.

...Because any time someone runs a fast lap now, in a touring car series, (a specific one, see signature,) polarbear mentions "he must've gotten PaulMac to run that lap, it's too fast!"

-.-

Well, I suppose it may have something to do with you and FF's....

:sly:

:lol: See what I mean?
 
Most race wins but only does half the season :cool:.

In addition to what Mel said, cnd is convinced you tuned my ITCC car. :lol:
 
Last edited:
^There I fixed it.
 
Sweet ;)

And S3, I think around summer time is when ill get it going again :)

My surprising quickly NA Civic will be back in summer then.
 
From my sig:

[URL*="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=271007"][B*]ITCC[/B*][/*URL]
Remove the asterisks.

ITCC
 
From my sig:

[URL*="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=271007"][B*]ITCC[/B*][/*URL]
Remove the asterisks.

ITCC

Thanks! This helps soooo much!
 
Yes. I "plugged" a WMA series in the thread of another WMA series, when the majority of people race in both series, because that was the easiest link for me to copy-paste. We must inform Furi immediately.
 
Yes. I "plugged" a WMA series in the thread of another WMA series, when the majority of people race in both series, because that was the easiest link for me to copy-paste. We must inform Furi immediately.

I now think that it's time to inform the masses that this series ISN'T A WMA SERIES!

I do my own series ;) Plus, I considered the WMA dead, and buried :)
 
Nah, we're alive and kicking. Just, Rolex is a good thing. Why fix it, if it ain't broken?
 
Nah, we're alive and kicking. Just, Rolex is a good thing. Why fix it, if it ain't broken?

You bet it's a good thing!

Anyways, what would you guys like to see in Season 3?
 
A one-off 2 hour at Nürburgring 24h. Yeah, I mean "VLN with Conti." I mean, why not?
 
A one-off 2 hour at Nürburgring 24h. Yeah, I mean "VLN with Conti." I mean, why not?

That would be pretty fun actually... I wouldn't mind doing that one of these Fridays coming up...
 
Let me know when it's time to sign up for the next season.
 
Yeah kind of watched this thread before too. It looks like good racing.

It is! I think I'll have a few spot races every once in a while, so everyone, watch the thread!
 
It is! I think I'll have a few spot races every once in a while, so everyone, watch the thread!

Can we drop the Focus and add another car in its place since there are none in the real life series this year?
 
tbwhhs
Can we drop the Focus and add another car in its place since there are none in the real life series this year?

Mx5?
 
You called?
 
polarbear345
Huh?

And I'm not sure about having the MX-5, because its an FR car and the rest of ST is FF.

Bmw?
 

Maybe, but that's the FR and FF issue again.

If we added a pit window, fine. However, in real life there isn't a pit window, so that wouldn't be very realistic.
 
The 120i might be slow enough, the 120d and 330i would most likely be too fast.
 
Back