The cpu pulled off an over under move on me...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brainhulk
  • 3 comments
  • 880 views
Messages
421
Messages
Brainhulk
C7 corvette gr.4 arcade custom race against professional cpu on the turn 1-2 @ Suzuka!

Do I fail at life? I don't think I have ever had a cpu do that to me...lol.
 
C7 corvette gr.4 arcade custom race against professional cpu on the turn 1-2 @ Suzuka!

Do I fail at life? I don't think I have ever had a cpu do that to me...lol.

At least it didn't push you off track, or up into the wall.
I swear the CPU's are the most brain dead when it comes to giving and respecting racing room.
 
At least it didn't push you off track, or up into the wall.
I swear the CPU's are the most brain dead when it comes to giving and respecting racing room.

Well, it did try it's best to try to scoot me off, but it never actually touched my car. I was laughing to myself the whole time, this cpu has an attitude lol
 
I've had cars move in an attempt to break the slipstream I was getting down the back straight on the hill approaching the crazy fast hairpin. Witnessed it most recently last night with Gr.1 cars. My Toyota TS050-HYBRID still slayed all though!
 
Back