The Crew 2 Launches March 16, 2018 — Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed

Is the customization better? Do we still have to choose through lame stickers or is it actually a livery Editor in the game?

actually a livery Editor in the game
yeap.

All specs:
Asphalt: Hypercar, Street race, Drift race. Dragsters also was here at beta
Dust: Motocross, Rallycross, Rally Raid
Pure racing: Offshore powerboat, open wheel racing, GT and touring, air race planes
Freestyle: Monster trucks, jetsprint, aerobatics planes

yeap.

All specs:
Asphalt: Hypercar, Street race, Drift race. Dragsters also was here at beta
Dust: Motocross, Rallycross, Rally Raid
Pure racing: Offshore powerboat, open wheel racing, GT and touring, air race planes
Freestyle: Monster trucks, jetsprint, aerobatics planes

Wow. Hopefully we can get some info soon about all of this. I hope it's true. Customization on the first crew was disappointing. A livery Editor would be amazing.

Wow. Hopefully we can get some info soon about all of this. I hope it's true. Customization on the first crew was disappointing. A livery Editor would be amazing.
I don't know. Some body kits looked cool on the cars. I do simple modifications to my supercars and they turned out fine.

I don't know. Some body kits looked cool on the cars. I do simple modifications to my supercars and they turned out fine.

To me it was a bunch of duplicates. It'll show 15 bodykits but really it was like 6 or 7 to really choose from. Same thing with the rims. Also you couldn't change the color of the rims. I just want a full blown livery Editor. Forza has it, need for speed has it and hell even Gran Turismo has it now. Some guy that's part of a closed beta said it's in there but i wanna see for myself. Hopefully it's not limited.

Better late than rushed.

However, considering Ubisoft’s track record with consistent quality drops from E3 to release, I can only hold my breath for how the game will actually turn out.

The physics were non existent in the first game and the graphics absolutely terrible.

Yeh it was a real shame that they didn't have Reflections develop the physics. Driver San Fransisco had the most fun arcade handling model of any racer I've played and was expecting more of the same in the crew :(

The physics were non existent in the first game
Yeh it was a real shame that they didn't have Reflections develop the physics
Its almost the same with Driver:SF. Just tried stock Сhallenger in both games(Crew with sport preset) 5 mins ago and its almost the same. Street spec Challenger with 1200+ rating seems to be more powerfull, but pretty much the same. Low rating Challenger in Performance spec is uncontrollable boat.

graphics absolutely terrible

Last edited:
Its almost the same with Driver:SF. Just tried stock Сhallenger in both games(Crew with sport preset) 5 mins ago and its almost the same. Street spec Challenger with 1200+ rating seems to be more powerfull, but pretty much the same. Low rating Challenger in Performance spec is uncontrollable boat.

Those graphics are awful are you playing on a base PS4 connected to a 720P TV? This gen console set ups are more like PC's as in the quality and resolution of TV sets very significantly wich effect graphics being displayed on screen. Some of my PS4 games look a gen ahead on my Pro connected to a 4K HDR Sony from 2016 compared to my 1080P Sony from 2009 connected to a base PS4

Those graphics are awful
Cant say its gorgeous, but asset quality on par with Rivals, Driveclub and FH2.

PS4 connected to a 720P TV
Its downsampled 4K,you can open original image by clicking on it

uwsTplz.jpg

Latest Posts

Back