The Crew ~ Photo Thread

• Thread starter torque99
  • 325 comments
Well, my PC would probably explode if I have it at a high res. Here's a test with a low res:
8412CD5F83B17384A53F0838DB79EE9A299C9838

I can't wait to get my hands on that beauty. I wish there were more cars like that in the roster. A lot of the ones included are the pretty obvious choice and often seen elsewhere.

24501697102_7495b1264c_z.jpg
23981892054_bdeec527e7_z.jpg

This little demo mode is oddly satisfying.

24242260349_c6336d0074_z.jpg
24527772051_20a02473b7_z.jpg
24242255949_651b2935a8_z.jpg
24242251459_2c60c1862b_z.jpg
24609993595_225249ab2b_z.jpg

So glad I've got new cars to play with.

I also discovered Hardcore driving assist and then the manual gearbox. So much more fun and I was already really enjoying myself. Being able to choose between cruising or hooning via the gears is going to open much more opportunities for role play.

Wow, there are some amazingly beautiful photos here guys.

I never bought The Crew, because I realised from the beta that the handling model was horrible and that I would be unable to play it as a result, but seeing these makes me think. Actually, that enough to buy it.

I will be back to this thread though.

@DDastardly00 Are you linking off a hosting site yours seem to be coming out as large files not the 800max GTP seems to auto resize to? Great Pic anyhow and all the pics posted by everyone so far :bowdown:, In fact I am also pleased with this photo mode so many opportunities...Everywhere you turn!..

So are some of these shots PC or Xbox or most PS4?

Wow, there are some amazingly beautiful photos here guys.

I never bought The Crew, because I realised from the beta that the handling model was horrible and that I would be unable to play it as a result, but seeing these makes me think. Actually, that enough to buy it.

I will be back to this thread though.

I had the Crew sitting there on the shelf but this has changed so much, handling I didn't know had options to tweak, upgraded graphics and new photo mode and a whole massive map you can drive over, it is worth getting even if just driving around stopping for photos and getting new cars to photo like me so far! 👍

@DDastardly00 Are you linking off a hosting site yours seem to be coming out as large files not the 800max GTP seems to auto resize to? Great Pic anyhow and all the pics posted by everyone so far :bowdown:, In fact I am also pleased with this photo mode so many opportunities...Everywhere you turn!..

So are some of these shots PC or Xbox or most PS4?

My shots are Xbox One. I ended up just copying and pasting from my Xbox live account. I tried using my old photobucket account earlier but I think the site was have problems, I kept getting error messages while trying to upload, or the upload process would get hung up and not finish.

Hopefully I will be able to join in with the fun later this evening or sometime in the next few weeks since I am just about to head up to GAME. But with that said, keep up the good work lads. 👍

Latest Posts

Back