The Crew Wild Run: ~Scenery only~ Photo Thread *Read OP* Max 800px

• Thread starter torque99
  • 30 comments
England
England
**All images posted in this thread are to not exceed a width of 800px**or provide a link to the full size HD image i.e imgur/flickr/photobucket

With the new update and the great new addition of the photomode and open world opportunities I thought this a good time to start this thread with any Stunning Scenery- Open World! shots of the Crew and I'm sure there are or going to be some amazing shots !This will separate the Photos from the main Vehicle thread.

Feel free to add any time as previously stated on other threads the only real restriction would be not to double/triple post too often, or repeat images or post too soon of your last post and there is no limit as such but to keep it fair and help with loading times as above keep to 800px and a maximum of 10 pics seems to be the standard on the other thread. Looking forward to seeing your creativity!

This is an open thread so Edited or Unedited shots-all welcome no restrictions

Torque99 :cheers:👍

I posted this on the other thread and put it in here to help out any one unsure of how to post 👍

1. You can 'upload a file' direct from PC/USB in .jpeg or .png format any massive size and this GTP thread will automatically upload and resize to the exact 800x450 for you. (no link involved).

2. If you are on a hosting site i.e Flickr, the best way is to upload direct there then use 'share bb code' click the drop down box to Medium (800x450) this will resize for you then click the paperclick link (on your post) and paste the flickr code in and all done.

3. You can use 1. (above) and paste the big size link in the bb code editor by going in to more options on the post you are on if you want sharper detail on the pic but it takes so much longer. (as you have to upload twice -here and host site)

4. Let us know how you plan to do it and I am sure we can help!..👍 but pretty much now you don't have to get involved in any resizing as the sites do it all for you.

p.s don't be scared off all here to help, if you did post large it is easily sorted/edited...same with all new posters just ask if you think it is too large for help as we all went through this a few months ago when it was being discussed by the mods etc :cheers:

:gtpflag:^^^ This was taken from my other thread but it fits in well for the new Photo mode, the only amendment really would be to try and keep it to a Maximum of 10 per post to keep it Fresh and to really try to keep them to max 800px wide as this helps so much on loading a page full of pictures and people with slow broadband/internet/phone/tablets/3G etc etc..This would be gratefully appreciated (as I know lots are not on Fibre Optic yet and loading a page of pics takes a while for a quick look) :cheers::cheers: See above for help how to do this...Otherwise Post away and get creative. The great thing with this photo mode is you can span through any object, make one picture turn into any picture without moving the car from Sunny to a night wet shot and no damage...The opportunities are endless....Looking forward to seeing them all....:bowdown::bowdown::gtpflag:

We will probably get to know but if Xbox one or PS4 then maybe just say a little note on the first few as I don't think it is worth separating the 2 formats?

Last edited:
The detail in the scenery (so many things to stop at) is amazing, also being able to scan through things although I went to the dark side with this first Pic :lol::lol:
The Crew™_20160123193814.jpg

The Crew™_20160123193608 by torque99, on Flickr
The Crew™_20160123193252 by torque99, on Flickr
The Crew™_20160123194029 by torque99, on Flickr
The Crew™_20160123193936 by torque99, on Flickr ^^^ Detail of the street from his eye reflection Zoomed in (proving how much the graphics have improved) :))
The Crew™_20160123194202 by torque99, on Flickr
The Crew™_20160123204754 by torque99, on Flickr
The Crew™_20160123205049 by torque99, on Flickr
The Crew™_20160123195220 by torque99, on Flickr^^^(from the Salt Lake Drag race- Love the parachute that pops out with the braking squeel) :))

All shots PS4 ^^^^ 👍

It was not so great on release, but they really turned it around. The Wild Run update and the Photo Mode also helped a lot! :cheers: If I just want to drive cars around and not be too serious about racing, it's this or GTA V for me. :D

I've finished game with old graphic style, little break and now return after Wild Run update :) And I must say there are some detail and game of light improvements but... old visual style did few things better, for example a lot more interesting/unique sky/weather conditions for some regions. There was region with marvelous stormy sky and now it's gone, the same goes for autumn region that had moody fog which now is missing ;) Sky everywhere is the same after Wild Run making places less unique. And now in the middle of the day there is too much "bloom" and everything shines/is washed out too much in my opinion :) But photomode can improve some imperfections, so time for some sunset:

c070.png c071.png

Some Portrait mode shots :)

The Crew™_20160125211641
by torque99, on Flickr

The Crew™_20160125211706
by torque99, on Flickr

The Crew™_20160125211739
by torque99, on Flickr

The Crew™_20160125211836
by torque99, on Flickr

I am so glad the Camera is 'FREE roaming' right up to a nice aerial height and in to the sky over telephone poles/rocks etc makes lots more opportunities of over head or distance shots as the F/D OV is amazing in this with the blur options. :)

The Crew™_20160125211810 by torque99, on Flickr
The Crew™_20160125212821 by torque99, on Flickr

Same shot of the Lake but at different times to show the detail in this game/Photomode :) How did they get this much detail in this Huge Map/Area :boggled:
The Crew™_20160125213026 by torque99, on Flickr
The Crew™_20160125213049 by torque99, on Flickr
The Crew™_20160125213111 by torque99, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back