The custom GR4 Cars Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stakado
  • 158 comments
  • 53,964 views
Do you love the 996 in general or mine in particular? wink

❤️ yours... I hate the RRs though 😬😬😬

Here's mine, though it is not Gr.4 spec... It's some kinda 800PP terminator, terminating the rivals and the driver! 🤣🤣🤣

20220414_182311.jpg
 
Just on the different sponsor subject. As an example, the Gr.4 Supra has Falken stickers with Pirelli branded tyres and a BBS decal running OZ wheels.
1655320401053.jpeg

1655320464703.jpeg

1655320596581.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Just on the different sponsor subject. As an example, the Gr.4 Supra has Falken stickers with Pirelli branded tyres and a BBS decal running OZ wheels.
View attachment 1161315
View attachment 1161316
View attachment 1161318
Some races have specific sponsors that have to appear on the car regardless. This is the case here (at least for the falken decal). Pretty sure if you look at the GT-R Gr.3 car there is conflicting sponsors there too as they are both Nurb 24hr cars so have to carry the falken decal
 
Some races have specific sponsors that have to appear on the car regardless. This is the case here (at least for the falken decal). Pretty sure if you look at the GT-R Gr.3 car there is conflicting sponsors there too as they are both Nurb 24hr cars so have to carry the falken decal
For sure. The one I posted and the GT-R are authentic liveries. The member that posted two sponsors, isn’t a big problem if that’s what he wanted to put on his car. Whether a player is aware or as he mentioned, wasn’t aware.
 
All these set ups, need wide body? And the wheels, what are the specs?
 
I bet you guys can't make a custom Gr.4 of the Countach that just arrived in the UCD.
 
Supercars!

911 GT3 RS gr4

20829305344269783.jpg


Z0fEKwY.jpg

swfmeNv.jpg


With only 340cv, this car is fast as hell. not the best fuel economy but the speed in corners is fantastic

Aventador Gr4

20829736161675827.jpg


mv19NmB.jpg

R7wZReX.jpg


As the porsche, not the best fuel economy but is really fun. has much grip, and great stability

F12 berlinetta Gr4

20829940183710183.jpg


8vbee2j.jpg

kyu5q1w.jpg


This was a surprise. I didn´t think this will that fast, but it is. And very stable withg good fuel economy. 0 oversteer.

Gt40 Gr4

20829953560039775.jpg


O1Q0oTB.jpg

PjP8Ilp.jpg


I love it. good top speed, great fuel economy, great stability, great turnig, so much grip. almost perfect
 
Back in my Forza days a half a lifetime ago, it seems, I made a sponsor sheet in .rtf that I still have and use today. I listed manufacturers and what they made, and then a master list of components and what manufacturers made them, as well as cars they fit on, so I could see it from both angles.

Hmm... need racing brakes for a Supra? Who makes those...?

It's a worthwhile idea.
One thing I do for race cars (real race cars in game) I zoom into the interior in the livery editor and see what components are inside. Can usually use those as sponsors. Steering wheel brand, seats, seat belts, electronics, etc.
 
20830025936811915.jpg

20829313711234474.jpg


w5Y4XNB.jpg

A2KY2oT.jpg


I didn´t expect this. It feels like a modern race car. Its super fast (300kmh) have a decent fuel economy and its literally on rails. feels like an RWD
Looks nice!
 
The focus RS have good balance between power and fuel economy. You can do 3 laps in 30 mins of lemans with fm6 and automatic transmission and 4 laps with short shifts with a 280kmh speed in straight
Just tried your focus, I love it! So much grip! Thank you.
 
I think i’m going to start at gr5 category next. Around 550pp. It’s a shame there’s no custom championship option
Check out my other thread


I like the 550pp with sport tyres but is unusable in custom races, so I decided to 570/585pp with racing hard and 200/215cv
 
Ford Shelby 350
 

Attachments

  • B5CF347F-2D0E-46FB-98A3-D9A40F2D17E0.jpeg
    B5CF347F-2D0E-46FB-98A3-D9A40F2D17E0.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 1255F3E2-3423-4E2F-9810-A5CED553EFE7.jpeg
    1255F3E2-3423-4E2F-9810-A5CED553EFE7.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 8DBE2C60-4EA1-4F1F-B8D6-EFCF6BEEC75C.jpeg
    8DBE2C60-4EA1-4F1F-B8D6-EFCF6BEEC75C.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 51
Porsche 911 ‘01 this is now my fastest custom gr4
 

Attachments

  • 51738CAF-C1FB-4B42-B2DC-C70AB992F237.jpeg
    51738CAF-C1FB-4B42-B2DC-C70AB992F237.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 41
  • D4695253-0ED6-4990-9979-EA6CD1B096CA.jpeg
    D4695253-0ED6-4990-9979-EA6CD1B096CA.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 4FBA53CF-67F8-448F-867E-654D73BA1F68.jpeg
    4FBA53CF-67F8-448F-867E-654D73BA1F68.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 46
Ford Shelby 350
Asweome! Which track you use for testing? I also recently made a tune for this car as recently as Tuesday and tested on Watkins Glen. Would love to compare times!
 
Asweome! Which track you use for testing? I also recently made a tune for this car as recently as Tuesday and tested on Watkins Glen. Would love to compare times!

I use dragon Trail seaside to test my gr4s. I used Praianos 600pp tune as base and modified it slightly to get up to 650pp
 
Last edited:
I use dragon Trail seaside to test my gr4s. I used Praianos 600pp tune as base and modified it slightly to get up to 650pp
Thanks! Tonight will give mine's a go at Dragon Trail, and see how I fare :)
 
I use dragon Trail seaside to test my gr4s. I used Praianos 600pp tune as base and modified it slightly to get up to 650pp

Here’s my best time so far in two separate sessions, currently sitting at 652.92PP, 421hp and an even weight of 3100lbs or 1406kg. I’m not an expert driver but like to think I’m also a bit above some players.

F13D3AB9-EE7B-422C-8F63-7CC8FE7E904C.jpeg
F440FB0E-F9D0-4F3A-81B0-D7CA54E4E30E.jpeg
 
Back