The definitive "Used wheels and the cars they are from" list - PAL

• Thread starter Greycap
  • 11 comments

Greycap

The Flying Finn
Premium
Finland
Finland
There have been some requests for a list like this lately and thus I decided to make my own one - and then share it with the others. :)

All PAL used wheels and the original cars listed, I'm not entirely sure about all the models and naturally I take full responsibility for all mistakes. A special mention goes for Leonidae for helping in some tricky spots. Thanks buddy! 👍

GT4 Used Wheels - PAL, .xls file, 68 kb

Any feedback is appreciated, be it positive or negative.

- R -

Thanks, I wish someone finds it useful, we can't have too many comprehensive lists about this game. :D

- R -

Great stuff Greycap. :)👍

http://gtcomplete.com/wotd/

I’ve had something similar sitting on my computer since the end of the last year; I just never got around to uploading it.

I used Speed Drifter’s “Wheel of the Day” captures, and referenced each wheel code with these two Japanese lists.

The Japanese and SE Asian versions vary from the NTSC/UC and PAL cycles—some rims were omitted from later releases to make way for some of the rims on the 12 or so additional cars featured in the game. Samberto has highlighted only one of many of these variations.

Besides having to translate the Japanese references (‘twas tiresome); the lists contained errors, and at times contradicted each other resulting in my own investigations. Out of curiosity, I’d be interested to find out all the wheels that are unavailable altogether, and between each version. The Korean version of GT4 contained some extra machinery again; does it follow a different cycle too?

Excellent work, it doesn't get to look much better than that! +REP I'm sure it took a lot of time, too, so huge credit to you for that 👍 👍

*saves immediately*

DE

Thanks Dark Elite, good to see that it wasn't for nothing.

No NTSC versions from me, it was time-consuming enough to make this one.

- R -

Latest Posts

Back