The Drift Gallery

i can not wait to get the s13 and drift it... i may buy 2 or 3 s13 one for time attack one for drift and one just for the heck of it haha

Hell yeah, i've just seen your FC3S pics. Awesome stuff dude. You got taste for cars... S13 and FC3S... really nice choices!

Hell yeah, i've just seen your FC3S pics. Awesome stuff dude. You got taste for cars... S13 and FC3S... really nice choices!

Thanks dude, I'll get more up shortly.

awesome stuff... in relation to GT5P how does the drifting feel??

The drifting is a lot smoother now and slightly easier to control/initiate, the cars don't feel quite so snappy any more. Even when you get oversteer with a GT500 Car its controllable, The physics have been improved alot.

I recommend you start drifting with Road Soft front/Medium at rear that seems to make the car the most predictable. Road hard just has no grip at all, so i wouldnt really use it.

If any one is interested in joining my drift lobby send me and Add on PSN with a subject title such as ''Drifter from gtplanet'' or something.

Cheers folks!

Cool thread, I will love to contribute with this picture of my FD.
TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

Slightly off topic, but where is everyone's favorite place to snap some drifting shots? I've been using the D1 Fuji course. (turns 8, 7, and 6)

More please! I've never given a second thought to GT's photo mode until this release. Now, I'm learning all I can about the camera functions and how to set up shots.

I'm actually confused as to the purpose of adding the logo?

was trying to piss off one my friends on another message board, thats all. He was going on how bad GT5 was so I did it just to get laughs from him. Removed the pic from this post, sorry if it offended anyone.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I moved this to the main Photomode sub-forum. The galleries sub-sub-forum is for members' personal galleries, and since I imagine a drift shot thread open to everyone will become very popular, it stays in the general purpose area :).

I may have some to add very, very soon!

American muscle car doing well

Classic drift track Eiger in an Aston

My first car in GT Life - the zippy little MX5 going hard

Back