The DRIVECLUB Bug Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 38 comments
On a certain hot hatch race, I was able to start driving before the countdown instead of waiting. I passed all of the cars and easily won the race.

It never happened again.

On a certain hot hatch race, I was able to start driving before the countdown instead of waiting. I passed all of the cars and easily won the race.

It never happened again.
Was that online, or in one of the tours? That certainly happens online occasionally, though not too often.

Was that online, or in one of the tours? That certainly happens online occasionally, though not too often.

It was the first tour in the third event using the Audi A4.

Just a few minutes ago, the second event of the legend trophy did it again with the Pagani Huayra.

I randomly lose all audio and sometimes the PS4 menu audio while playing this game now. I tried reinstalling the game with no luck. Anyone run into this gamebreaking bug?

Hmm, I am not sure what the problem is then. I have to straight up restart the game to fix the issue and then it reappears.

There were instances in the past of a race or two where there'd be no sound for the duration, but never affecting the PS4 too. I haven't heard of the problem since though.

Which track is it, or is it a specific car? Does it always happen in the same race? I know they're the usual software support questions, but narrowing that down should get it fixed sooner.

There were instances in the past of a race or two where there'd be no sound for the duration, but never affecting the PS4 too. I haven't heard of the problem since though.

Which track is it, or is it a specific car? Does it always happen in the same race? I know they're the usual software support questions, but narrowing that down should get it fixed sooner.

At first it was on the Chevy Chase one in the RPM pack, but it spread to whatever I raced on. Just did a rebuilding of the ps4 database and good so far. Fingers crossed it is fixed.

Seems all is well now after playing for a few hours and no issues. Guess the rebuild database option is what fixed it.

Back