The Easiest Ways to Make Money in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 692 comments
I also took about a year off and I’m assuming the Escudo is only available in the Legendary Car Dealership. What is the next best car available for Tokyo?

Last edited:
Either way, if you hit the wall or hit a car in the WTC 600 race in Tokyo, the most you'll walk away with is 550k which is still a lot of dough.

Either way, if you hit the wall or hit a car in the WTC 600 race in Tokyo, the most you'll walk away with is 550k which is still a lot of dough.
You can hit walls all day long at Tokyo WTC600 (unless it has changed recently ?), the only thing you have to avoid is to cross the white line at the hairpin, and to touch AIs (sometimes you can keep the CRB with gentle contacts, sometimes not, so it is better to avoid them)

Last edited:
Not sure about alternative "easy" car for Tokyo, but I prefer to use the Audi RS5 at Sardegna 800PP, a bit less credits but clean race bonus impossible to loose and easy win (without wallriding)
What's your total time at Sardegna in the RS5?

R3V
What's your total time at Sardegna in the RS5?
25 something, best laps in the 1:39s, medium laps in the 1:41 once I got rid of the moving chicanes. All in FM6. 1 pit stop for fuel at the end of lap 10, I take 4.9-5 laps of fuel but as I encounter a bit of trafic it is plenty.

Last edited:
You can hit walls all day long at Tokyo WTC600 (unless it has changed recently ?), the only thing you have to avoid is to cross the white line at the hairpin, and to touch AIs (sometimes you can keep the CRB with gentle contacts, sometimes not, so it is better to avoid them)
Ok, I will keep this is mind, thx!

You can hit walls and keep the CRB. In fact, I can get under 22 minutes wall-riding in the Escudo on Tokyo.

Last edited:
I have been grinding sardegna 800 with the r92cp
Got the overall time down to 22:40:6

Attachments

• 56C7ED99-EBD3-443F-B117-A7D18E5770EA.jpeg
    56C7ED99-EBD3-443F-B117-A7D18E5770EA.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 43
  • F8868E01-6A6B-4621-A8F6-C1C810BEEC67.jpeg
    F8868E01-6A6B-4621-A8F6-C1C810BEEC67.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 45
  • 876BEAFA-925D-4FDF-83A2-4FE09F85B4BB.jpeg
    876BEAFA-925D-4FDF-83A2-4FE09F85B4BB.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 42
25 something, best laps in the 1:39s, medium laps in the 1:41 once I got rid of the moving chicanes. All in FM6. 1 pit stop for fuel at the end of lap 10, I take 4.9-5 laps of fuel but as I encounter a bit of trafic it is plenty.
Nissan R92CP can do it under 24 mins, but is horrible to drive. If that 1 min is worth it you can check @praiano63 's tune.

I also took about year off and I’m assuming the Escudo is only available in the Legendary Car Dealership. What is the next best car available for Tokyo?
The Suzuki Cappuccino with the engine swap is an easy win, just apply Praiano’s tune and you may want to switch to Sport Soft tires since IM tires run red after 1.5 laps since one of the updates.

The Suzuki Cappuccino with the engine swap is an easy win, just apply Praiano’s tune and you may want to switch to Sport Soft tires since IM tires run red after 1.5 laps since one of the updates.

They do, but they still drive okay.

Damn I have some catching up to do. I'm only at CL30, and have no engine swaps because I always get the worse reward possible from the roulette. PD really wants everyone to pay for credits.

Just tried lemans with a 26b fc.

Lol, car was a rocket ship. 986hp screaming as I barreled down the back straight doing 220mph.

Now for the “lol” part. I completely forgot I was driving a street car, so when it was time to stop 🤣 , I literally said out loud “ohhhhhh crap”.

It was like driving a train on straights BUT, in the right hands (not mine) this car is a monster.

Damn I have some catching up to do. I'm only at CL30, and have no engine swaps because I always get the worse reward possible from the roulette. PD really wants everyone to pay for credits.
Why pay for credits when you can get to CL50 and buy any swap you want? No one has to buy credits unless they want to.

R3V
Has anyone tried an engine swapped car?
The two posts above yours, and indeed four of the five preceding it, talk about using engine-swapped cars.

In fact I'd expect the largest number of posts in this thread referring to one single thing talk about the 13B-swapped Cappuccino...

Why pay for credits when you can get to CL50 and buy any swap you want? No one has to buy credits unless they want to.
I’m not advocating for paying hard earned real money for in game credits. I’m just pointing out PD’s strategy to tempt people into paying for it. I would NEVER give them real money for credits. NEVER.

I’m not advocating for paying hard earned real money for in game credits. I’m just pointing out PD’s strategy to tempt people into paying for it. I would NEVER give them real money for credits. NEVER.
I don’t think that is PD’s strategy. I would think if they wanted people to buy MTX they would have made it more affordable so people won’t balk at it.

The two posts above yours, and indeed four of the five preceding it, talk about using engine-swapped cars.
Yeah MB I thought I was posting the comment in this thread:

I don’t think that is PD’s strategy. I would think if they wanted people to buy MTX they would have made it more affordable so people won’t balk at it.
All they need are a few whales compared to a sea of fish at those prices. Why sell to a thousand people who were most likely never going to spend money when you have a hundred who have deep pockets and/or don’t care?

My favorite way to earn credits is to do my best at the Online Time Trials, since there's a new one every week. I've entered most of them, and I've either gotten silver or gold - never bronze. Plus, it's a nice way to complete my daily workout. I think it also helps to have a strategy of sorts of what you plan to spend your credits on. Sort of like how one may keep a budget in real life.

In this regard, I usually only buy cars from the LCD if/when they're available in a color that I like. So for vehicles that only come in a single paint scheme, like the many vintage race cars, I'm totally fine waiting for those to pop up again. In a similar sense, even if a car is relatively affordable, like the Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am, I much prefer waiting until it has the paint and/or stock decals that I want.

Similarly, I don't really do much tuning/customization for a car unless I really feel like I need to, such as for a World Circuits event. What's nice about this approach is that for 99% of Sport Mode events, you can just rent a given car while tuning/setting is disabled anyway.

EDIT: I also made sure I had over 7.7m credits for all three invite-only Ferrari cars, as that was the last invite I needed. (I did eventually get the invite and thus all three of the corresponding Ferraris.) Although the invites last for a month, I still think it's a good idea to have the credits to spare, if only so you don't have to worry about having enough credits if/when you do get the invite you're looking for.

Last edited:
Back