- 212
- gtsomething
Spill!
Whats the worst penalties you've gotten? from Online AND offline
For me, online was when this idiot with a yellow Elise rammed me from the side as I was turning, and I got a collision penalty, when I got back onto the road, penalty was over, then I got another one cuz some other guy hit me..and I went back into the sand...
Offline would just be crazy computers thinking that they're super fast, cut infront of me, and I get ramming penalties while they cruise away like nothing ever happened!!!
Penalties need to be sorted out better!!
Whats the worst penalties you've gotten? from Online AND offline
For me, online was when this idiot with a yellow Elise rammed me from the side as I was turning, and I got a collision penalty, when I got back onto the road, penalty was over, then I got another one cuz some other guy hit me..and I went back into the sand...
Offline would just be crazy computers thinking that they're super fast, cut infront of me, and I get ramming penalties while they cruise away like nothing ever happened!!!
Penalties need to be sorted out better!!