The Electronic Three Cometh! - Starts Today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robin
  • 418 comments
  • 25,083 views
Kinnect my arse.
 
Just saw a funny comment:
What Micrsoft is in fact selling, is a proprietary PC, which is non-upgradeable, where you have to pay to use its online functionality.

:lol:
 
:lol:


Edit: Are you kidding me? Internet Explorer? Aren't enough people having enough trouble with it on PC? :lol:
 
Last edited:
Tomb Raider gameplay is looking nice, smooth animation and she moves quick! :)

Resident Evil 6! The MT Framework V2 engine is looking nice!
 
Last edited:
Why pd not on sony list rawr ea only then :)
 
Michael Ironside Not Voicing Sam Fisher In Splinter Cell: Blacklist
:(
neildegrassetysonbadass.gif


Splinter Cell Blacklist Gameplay Demo
 
Last edited:
Just saw a funny comment:
:lol:

Paying for online is really crazy in my opinion, however much it costs. I've already paid for the game and they already want to screw DLC money out of me so I'm not also paying to play against people.

Resident evil looked cool, I presume that was Hong Kong. Forza Horizon really shows how far PD have fallen back in term of mindset compared to its competitors and they really need to up their game, its not all about pretty graphics, Skylines and soccer mom vehicles. Its about car culture, dream cars, customisation and sharing.
 
So why exactly must Sony do their press conference at 6pm PST which is when I leave work and make my ~40 minute drive home? :grumpy:
 
It also means most Europeans won't be watching it live since it'll be 2/3am here.
 
Can we watch it on PSN?
 
Via PS Home, yes.
 
I'll be at school when the Sony Conference is on :irked:
 
Thanks Daz.

Daniel. Do a Ferris Beuller.
 
Pro: I'm on half-term here in the UK.

Con: I'll be asleep during the Sony Press Conference. :banghead:
 
Forza Horizon really shows how far PD have fallen back in term of mindset compared to its competitors and they really need to up their game, its not all about pretty graphics, Skylines and soccer mom vehicles. Its about car culture, dream cars, customisation and sharing.

Having just watched the trailer, if I didn't know it was actually a Forza game I would have instantly thought I was watching a trailer for a new Need for Speed game.

Competition for PD? Not so much. Need for Speed? Absolutely.
 
Having just watched the trailer, if I didn't know it was actually a Forza game I would have instantly thought I was watching a trailer for a new Need for Speed game.

Competition for PD? Not so much. Need for Speed? Absolutely.
Forza has a habit of making the trailers much more theatrical than the actual game. The trailer looked NFS-like but it's really probably more like Test Drive Unlimited. Which still doesn't really make it a GT competitor, as they are still certainly different markets.
 
Devil May Cry E3 2012 Trailer


Ascend: New Gods E3 2012 Announcement Trailer XBLA


Lost Planet 3 E3 2012 Trailer


Theathrythm: Final Fantasy 3DS
 
Last edited:
I assume we'll see GTAV stuff during Sony's press conference.

The South Park game looks interesting.
 
Here we go again. The EA Press Conference kicks of in 4 mins and will probably see the greatest game announcement to grace the E3 2012, Need For Speed: Most Wanted!!
 
And that's when I'll be leaving for school. Stupid time zones :lol:
 
I haven't played a platform game in so long I forget how beautiful games look these days. I think the last one I've played was God of War 3. been playing cruddy fighting games and racing games this whole time; cars look cool, trees and people suck.
 
Is xcom enemy unknown at this show guys?.
The strategy one. Not the shooter.
 
Motorcycles and Shooting in BF3?

Sounds interesting.
 
BF3 looks good.

SimCity on Facebook looks good too but i don't do myface

Medal of honor looks pretty
 
Back