The End Is Near For Rumple (Gonna Miss You Guys)

he isn't too hard to find now, i doubt that is a problem.
 
Originally posted by Jon
Later man... Its been great getting to know you. Don't do anything that I wouldn't do.

I am still so sorry for all that stuff that happened jon, i will never forgive myself over that ****. It will hang over my head for the rest of my life. :cry:
 
do you take joy in exposing everyone else's evil plots?!
oh, sorry...:angel:
 
don't forget the explosives ;).
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin


I am still so sorry for all that stuff that happened jon, i will never forgive myself over that ****. It will hang over my head for the rest of my life. :cry:

what did you do, blow a pasture of goats or something? sheep ****er.
 
no, i ran away from home halfway across canada, came home and tried to kill myself by sucking in exhaust fumes if you must know. And it totaly fvcked me up and me and jon used to be friends and i wrecked it and i almost killed myself over it again
 
When are you gonna get on the plane? what time?
 
Ah this sucks guys, I dont wanna leave GTP :cry:
I dont wanna leave my friends, my family, my school
:cry:
 
so, you are going to Uzbekistan.
aha!
 
I dont care about the money and cars, they dont mean anything valuable to me. i value friendship and love, both of which im soon to lose :cry:
 
can i have the cars, then?
j/k, don't want to come off as insensitive...
 
Cars are staying with parents. I get a new dirtbike for the place I am staying cause there is no roads leading to the house.
 
Rumple's moving to some remote part of NY.;) (i mean no houses for 30 mi.:lol: :p )
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I dont care about the money and cars, they dont mean anything valuable to me. i value friendship and love, both of which im soon to lose :cry:

bull****. howcome only rich people whine like this 'oh the cars and money mean nothing, cause i already have those'
 
getting away from it all?
 
Originally posted by mayorbill11


bull****. howcome only rich people whine like this 'oh the cars and money mean nothing, cause i already have those'

Because you dont realise how little money means until you have it. I have so much money I can retire and never work in my life, but that wouldnt make me happy. I would be happy if i lived in a box as long as I was surrounded by family and friends and love. Money is worthless, it does not bring happiness.
 
what if you couldn't afford the toilet paper to wipe your ass? believe me. live for a month with no ****ing money and you'll quit *****ing right quick.
 
Originally posted by mayorbill11
what if you couldn't afford the toilet paper to wipe your ass? believe me. live for a month with no ****ing money and you'll quit *****ing right quick.

obviously you need some money, but what i mean is that if you NEED money to complete you as a person then that is just wrong. You should be happy whether you have it or not.
 
Back