The entire racing suit should be fully customizable. What do you think?

United States
New York City (Brooklyn)
LPMNK123WASUP
Hey y’all, just something I recently thought of. How come both the car and helmet liveries are fully unrestricted, yet you can only add decals to the chest and arms of the racing suit? You should be able to put whatever you want on the entire thing, even the gloves and shoes.

Maybe it’s not that important to most players, but as someone who loves the livery editor and their driver avatar, I’d really like to make suits like this:

6AEF049A-09BB-4191-8CAD-971EEE956A0A.jpeg

FD74ABD0-2774-4C77-BBBA-62AE482B1FB0.jpeg

0350948E-1900-4065-840D-61F34EE64014.jpeg

Or even gloves like this (a stretch, I know):

5B0F4181-38ED-4578-942F-FC1F2A04D408.png

69F132D3-1CAD-4ABB-9476-76FC32E833FA.jpeg

So what’s your stance on it? Do you agree or disagree? Would this be a welcoming attention to detail? Or am I asking for too much? Comment below!

I completely agree on this.

When they decided to expand on the suit and helmet livery editor by allowing us to add shapes, decals, etc., I was excited because now I'll be able really personalise my own helmet and suit and not just a plain color.

And when they finally did, I'm glad that they did but unfortunately the suit editor felt like it's restricted or something in terms of decal/shape placement. Because of this it's like the ability for some to be able to replicate fully some of the real life suits mentioned in the OP for example aren't fully replicated properly.

Now I'm not bothered or anything that they made it this way but I do hope they address this someday or if not in the future or in the next game.

Also I think this thread should be better off in the GTS Livery Editor subforum.

I completely agree on this.

When they decided to expand on the suit and helmet livery editor by allowing us to add shapes, decals, etc., I was excited because now I'll be able really personalise my own helmet and suit and not just a plain color.

And when they finally did, I'm glad that they did but unfortunately the suit editor felt like it's restricted or something in terms of decal/shape placement. Because of this it's like the ability for some to be able to replicate fully some of the real life suits mentioned in the OP for example aren't fully replicated properly.

Now I'm not bothered or anything that they made it this way but I do hope they address this someday or if not in the future or in the next game.

Also I think this thread should be better off in the GTS Livery Editor subforum.

I completely agree as well; Not extremely important but would love to see it, which is why I made the post.

I’ll post this on that forum though.

Yes it would be nice if we could make a proper race suit as not being restricted would be nice and hopefully it will be a new feature to be implemented as an improvement, maybe not this game though but possibly next one.

Yes it would be nice if we could make a proper race suit as not being restricted would be nice and hopefully it will be a new feature to be implemented as an improvement, maybe not this game though but possibly next one.

I agree. I feel like it’s totally possible this game, considering how easy it would be to just make the work area the entire suit, along with gloves and shoes.

And they already added a suit and helmet editor to begin with.

Latest Posts

Back