the exotic car photo gallery v2- hit list!

  • Thread starter Thread starter el flexo
  • 84 comments
  • 4,536 views
Bubble Bunny
vipergtsr01, do u know if thats a real GT40? Looks like some kind of replica to me :dunce: Or maybe i'm wrong (i'm wrong most of the time)

That is a real one, it was at the workshop for pre check of a classic event it would be competing in on the weekend, thats why you also would see a Merc 300SL and Porsche 356 in the background of the second picture.
 
well i'm sorry that i missed it and that there aren't any great cars in adelaide
 
el flexo
hey.thanks for your shots guys! erm not to be annoying n all, but from now on, a new rule, no shots at track days or race meetings or car shows of the sort: UNLESS, it is a very rare car, such as *mclaren*'s enzo, countach and eb110 pics! thanks- and what do you reckon to a competitoin? if you think itl be a good idea, ill look into it seriously
If it is the new rule, could you at least edit the first post's rules? You need to be a little more organized if you want this to really take off (no offence ;) ). It will save people posting what you don't want because the new rules are posted elsewhere in the thread.

I may contribute a few myself as I should be going to the FOS this year too. There will be some VERY rare cars there this year. Can't wait! :)
 
X Man
well i'm sorry that i missed it and that there aren't any great cars in adelaide

You want to know whats funny, I took those pictures in Adelaide.
 
_aj
This was taken back in October last year near where I work but it is a Lamborghini Gallardo and it was parked in front of an electrical superstore so if it fits for this topic great, if not ah well.


that is exactly what we're looking for!

ok, just so there is no confusion,

rules: NO PHOTO'S AT DEALERSHIPS: AT ALL!
must have consent for other people's photo's
rules for car shows: must be driven to the show by its private owner, instead of on a truck.
unless: it is a very rare car, you can just ask me if you aren't sure!

and _aj's gallardo shot and VIPERGTSR01'S gt are what we are ideally looking for!​
 
No one was taken at an event or something like that, all taken on the streets ;)


​

​

​

​




​






 
el flexo
ok, just so there is no confusion,

rules: NO PHOTO'S AT DEALERSHIPS: AT ALL!
must have consent for other people's photo's
rules for car shows: must be driven to the show by its private owner, instead of on a truck.
unless: it is a very rare car, you can just ask me if you aren't sure!

and _aj's gallardo shot and VIPERGTSR01'S gt are what we are ideally looking for!​
Good, but did you read what I said? Edit the first post with these new rules, because people that newly visit this thread wont know too look at post 35 for the new rules will they? They'll think the ones in the first post are the rules, thus will post the wrong pictures.

I won't go on anymore, it's your thread, you can do whatever. :)
 
Add the McLaren F1 to the hitlist or I will start taking pictures of Fiat Multiplas...
 
No car shows or even meets? No track days? What is the point of this thread then? No car shows as we typically think of them is fine, but no pics from meets? The track day thing REALLY irked me. Track days pics are by far the best, that's what the cars are for, right?
 
GTRacer4
Add the McLaren F1 to the hitlist or I will start taking pictures of Fiat Multiplas...
What? :lol:

So, no dealer pics means I can't take a picture of a used Miura at our dealer? ;)
 
I'm going to keep my camera in my car from now on, theres a guy in my friends neigborhood that has a red zonda. Hopefully I can get a shot of it next time he passes his house.
 
Now, THAT'S rarity, right there.

From what I've read, there's less than 10 Zondas in the US.
 
hey can everyone check out the first post? there are the DEFINITE RULES from now on!

and YOUR FREIND LIVES NEAR A RED ZONDA? nice!


FIRST POST HERE!
 
so are trackdays allowed then.......i heard there might be a GT3 RS at the next trackday :D
 
Yeah, that'd be just about rare enough for a trackday shot
 


Sorry that's as big as it'll get. Used my sister's Camera phone. BTW that was at Las Vegas. Where i see exotics pretty much everytime i visit.
 
Hey, el flexo.

Do concepts count?
I saw a 1 of a kind Paul McCartney RX330 built by Lexus too, but it was at the Auto Show.



Rarer than any Veyron, that's for sure. :lol:
 
Peleton is always on top of the McLaren stuff man. :lol:
 
mclarens are abit too common anyway,theres 2 SLR's local :lol:and when my mate stayed in surrey bk in the mid 90's we used to see them all the time
 
Dark Skyline
I'm going to keep my camera in my car from now on, theres a guy in my friends neigborhood that has a red zonda. Hopefully I can get a shot of it next time he passes his house.

WOOAAHH!
I love Zondas! And when you consider the rarity of those, just seeing one would drive me to tears. I would love to see pics. :drool:
 
hey, guys, im going to london today, so when i get back im sure ro have plenty of exotic pics for the gallery! wish me luck!
 
Saw this beauty today. I seem to catch a shot of a quality car only once a year, however there was a Black F430 in the car park also I was told but I never saw it personally.



Note the number plate also, classy !
 
If you want hi-res pictures, just ask.






The following pictures are taken in France(Cote d'Azur) during the last week.











 
I'm liking the pics AC-S, especially the Porsche and BMW rim. High-res would be mucho appreciated !
 
how about this under the rare rules cause i aint seen another one yet :lol:
it has 2 engines with a grand total of 89BHP!!!! and it is the fastest car in the world cause its a hire car :lol: its a civic IMA if anyones confused
pict00013mi.jpg
 
Back