kart.no.38Not only did I see an F430 spider yesterday but the driver gave me a ride in it as well!
I will dry and upload the sound clip of us accelerating to about 180 (in what felt like 1second :-P).
I have one or two pics but I am struggling to find the cable which I used to use to connect the phone to the computer to upload spy shots.
GT4_RuleOh man...
Is he a complete stranger or what? He gave you a free ride??? unbelievable...I wish I was there with you![]()
kart.no.38No he isn't a stranger. I know him from karting, his son races in the baby class. He arrived at the track yesterday with the car and I just had to ask him. He is a relxed guy and said 'No problem, lets go now'. I almost fainted.
that looks to be the filling station in coventry? probably aint, but A VIPER IN THE UK? ive nenver seen one! evan at motorshows!bondy_1625viper rt/10 was the only one i got a pic of over the weekend pulling out of a garage.
![]()
see this post for a list of what else i saw over the weekend
oh and by the way el flexo i was in newnham/woodford for the weekend so these were all seen around that area.
el flexothat looks to be the filling station in coventry? probably aint, but A VIPER IN THE UK? ive nenver seen one! evan at motorshows!
GT4_RuleThat SL55/65 AMG is really dirty! Who takes such a bad care of their car??Bad owner.
I dont like the CLS (a 4 door coupe, eh?) so I naturally dont like their AMG models.
I can only wonder how much profit that SRT-10 gave to that gas stand100 pounds?
bondy_1625viper rt/10 was the only one i got a pic of over the weekend pulling out of a garage.
![]()
see this post for a list of what else i saw over the weekend
oh and by the way el flexo i was in newnham/woodford for the weekend so these were all seen around that area.
bondy_1625glad you've seen it! beauty aint she!?