the exotic car sighting photo gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter el flexo
  • 176 comments
  • 12,204 views
My camera is in repair now, so I just got a few older sightings.

996 Carrera



Lotus Elise

​


M5


Dodge Ram SRT-10 with some Tuning and a very nice sound; maybe someone knows exactly what that badass car is.
 
That Lancia Stratos is so freackin' sweet! 👍 :drool:
 
Not only did I see an F430 spider yesterday but the driver gave me a ride in it as well!

I will dry and upload the sound clip of us accelerating to about 180 (in what felt like 1second :-P).

I have one or two pics but I am struggling to find the cable which I used to use to connect the phone to the computer to upload spy shots.
 
Great news! 👍

Looking forward to the pics ;)
 
kart.no.38
Not only did I see an F430 spider yesterday but the driver gave me a ride in it as well!

I will dry and upload the sound clip of us accelerating to about 180 (in what felt like 1second :-P).

I have one or two pics but I am struggling to find the cable which I used to use to connect the phone to the computer to upload spy shots.

Oh man...

Is he a complete stranger or what? He gave you a free ride??? unbelievable...I wish I was there with you :lol:
 
if the owners of cars like these are nice enough guys, they'll be quite happy to show off thier prized possesion!

i did the same when i saw a nice blue E46 M3 parked down the road, i went home got my camera and started taking a few pics.
after a couple mins some guy comes out of his house and looks at me so as to say 'why are you taking pics of my car?'
So i go up to talk to him and next thing i know 'do u wanna see inside? i'll get the keys...'
so he opened it up and i loooked around a bit, sat in the drivers seat (really comfortable) and then he asked 'do u wanna go for a ride?'
Even though he was a complete stranger to me (i know someone in the house he lives in though) i just couldnt say no!
went round the block and he showed me the power of the 340bhp straight 6
from about 20 or so we hit 80 in about 2 seconds :D
 
GT4_Rule
Oh man...

Is he a complete stranger or what? He gave you a free ride??? unbelievable...I wish I was there with you :lol:

No he isn't a stranger. I know him from karting, his son races in the baby class. He arrived at the track yesterday with the car and I just had to ask him. He is a relxed guy and said 'No problem, lets go now'. I almost fainted.
 
kart.no.38
No he isn't a stranger. I know him from karting, his son races in the baby class. He arrived at the track yesterday with the car and I just had to ask him. He is a relxed guy and said 'No problem, lets go now'. I almost fainted.

Ahhh icc....that explains it. But still...F430...:drool:
 
Watch for my Ruf & UP thread in a few days.
It'll have some exotics in it. ;)
 
I wanted to get pics of the shop at Unique, but I was told I couldn't. No reason given.

They had a lot of nice ones in the back too.
They had the Foose Mustang Coupe done.

Black, red, white and silver GT500Es.
Primed (sp?) '69 Camaro Conv. and Coupe.

Someone was also revving the GT350 in the back.:drool:
 
viper rt/10 was the only one i got a pic of over the weekend pulling out of a garage.
19030615357jd.jpg


see this post for a list of what else i saw over the weekend

oh and by the way el flexo i was in newnham/woodford for the weekend so these were all seen around that area.
 
AC-S
Dodge Ram SRT-10 with some Tuning and a very nice sound; maybe someone knows exactly what that badass car is.

I am pretty sure thats a Dodge Dakota, not a Ram... modified my rinspeed, or has rinspeed lookalike graphics.... ( based on the Rinspeed Indy, a modified porsche )
 
bondy_1625
viper rt/10 was the only one i got a pic of over the weekend pulling out of a garage.
19030615357jd.jpg


see this post for a list of what else i saw over the weekend

oh and by the way el flexo i was in newnham/woodford for the weekend so these were all seen around that area.
that looks to be the filling station in coventry? probably aint, but A VIPER IN THE UK? ive nenver seen one! evan at motorshows!
 
el flexo
that looks to be the filling station in coventry? probably aint, but A VIPER IN THE UK? ive nenver seen one! evan at motorshows!

nah that one was on the way back from milton keynes to woodford, on the A5.
 


Both were AMG models.
 
That SL55/65 AMG is really dirty! Who takes such a bad care of their car?? :irked: Bad owner.

I dont like the CLS (a 4 door coupe, eh?) so I naturally dont like their AMG models.

I can only wonder how much profit that SRT-10 gave to that gas stand :lol: 100 pounds?
 
GT4_Rule
That SL55/65 AMG is really dirty! Who takes such a bad care of their car?? :irked: Bad owner.

I dont like the CLS (a 4 door coupe, eh?) so I naturally dont like their AMG models.

I can only wonder how much profit that SRT-10 gave to that gas stand :lol: 100 pounds?

well to give you a better clue its 86.9 for 95, and 90.9 for 99 at that pump, and since the viper has a 19 gallon tank....
if he filled up from empty thats 71.9ltrs (95 = £62.48, 99 = £65.35)
not too bad for a viper! :lol:
 
Ahhhh I see..

Not used to calculating pounds or knowing the price of gas there :sly:
 
thanks for the pics guys, im sorry i aint seen anything lately.
 
bondy_1625
viper rt/10 was the only one i got a pic of over the weekend pulling out of a garage.
19030615357jd.jpg


see this post for a list of what else i saw over the weekend

oh and by the way el flexo i was in newnham/woodford for the weekend so these were all seen around that area.


look, you probably wont beleive me, but today, on my way back from liverpool, THAT EXACT CAR came past on the motorway! and how many rt/10's? could there be in england?
 
bondy_1625
glad you've seen it! beauty aint she!?

yeah, it came past on the opposite side of the motorway,but knew it was a viper!
 
Back