The F1 2010 online hookup thread.

• Thread starter Anes
  • 33 comments

Anes

(Banned)
AnesthesiaXVII
Ok so I've given up on my career thanks to the numerous issues but the online, it's a blast đź‘Ť

I've made this thread so GTP members can get some fun and casual games going. Please follow my template but with your own details :)

Platform: PS3
Online ID: AnesthesiaXVII
Mic: If I can find it
Availability: Most nights

The location may be unnecessary but from past experiences from GT5p the lag can be an issue. Better to be safe than sorry.

Hope to bang wheels soon!

Edit: It might pay to put a description in the add box like "GTP F1" or something to stop confusion with random friend requests.

Hopefully it'll be like Dirt2 lag wise, racing with an Aussie guy from here never seems to cause problems with lagging.

Online ID: GTP_Sureshot
Mic: Yup
Availability: Afternoon UK time more often than not

Online ID: thestig-13
Mic: Yes (if it is charged)
Availability: 10am-1am Aus time (at least for next week anyway). I will be away for a week from October 1st.

Online ID: GTP_tyl0r_r
Mic: I think so, got to get it working again though.
Availability: Just not Fridays. GF doesn't want to come racing with us, can you friggin' believe it? :/

I don't think I am good enough yet for online :nervous:

And I have to use custom difficulty because at this point I need some driving assists (race line, abs and medium tc) in order to stay on track most of the time :lol:

I do want to race online though (took day off today to practice :))

Going to try to pick up a copy tonight, will probably learn the ropes offline but hope to meet up with some people soon.

PSN: NoStreetCred

Online ID: EDKEdwin
Mic: Yes
Availability: Anytime after 6pm weekdays, and all day weekends.

Online ID: GTP_DC9990
Mic: No, but I might get one
Availability: As of 27th only 6-10pm as I have jury duty :( When thats over most of the afternoon

Online ID:Akmuq
Mic: No, but I might get one
Availability: Most nights and at weekends

Online ID: dhandes
Availability: Most nights and weekends

Hopefully it'll be like Dirt2 lag wise, racing with an Aussie guy from here never seems to cause problems with lagging.

It's not too bad. I was floating around some public lobbies last night and it's not as bad as GT5p but it's definitely glitchy/choppy.

I would love to race with people that dont divebomb the first corner from last.

Online ID: GTP_MPower
Mic: yes
Availability: Most nights and weekend

Last edited:
I would love to race with people that dont divebomb the first corner from last.

Online ID: GTP_MPower
Mic: not yet, but definitely before GT5
Availability: Most nights and weekend

PS: anyone know how to get a bluetooth headset to pair with the PS3?

Its a codemasters game.....its gonna happen. period lol def sucks

Is it an actual PS3 bluetooth or a random one?

Its a Motorola one that I use with my phone. From what I understand, you should be able to but I havent figured it out.

Ok turn it on and try to get it into a scan mode of some sort. On the PS3 mic's you hold down the power button for 5 seconds but I dunno about yours. Do that then go into your XMB and go to accessory settings > manage bluetooth devices and scan for the headset.

Once you've managed that go to accessory settings > audio device settings and enable the bluetooth headset.

It should work after that.

Online ID: Crashbroke23
Mic: DNE (Does Not Exist)
Availability: When ever I can. School is taking up my time. Oh, and my connection isn't the best around.

Ok turn it on and try to get it into a scan mode of some sort. On the PS3 mic's you hold down the power button for 5 seconds but I dunno about yours. Do that then go into your XMB and go to accessory settings > manage bluetooth devices and scan for the headset.

Once you've managed that go to accessory settings > audio device settings and enable the bluetooth headset.

It should work after that.

I got it to work with grid. So thanks for the advice.

Online ID: oskierox
Mic: DNE (Does Not Exist)
Availability: Whenever! Hit me up here by PM or send me a message through PSN and maybe i'll be on!

Online ID: DOUQA
Availability: Most nights and weekends

Anyone racing tonight? Ive just had my first online race but everyone quit after 4 laps. Cant wait for some cool racing. I didnt see any lag issues.

Online ID: NoStreetCred
Availability: usually somewhere between 5pm and 9pm EST

PSN: TORC_Waynz
Mic: Yes, always on.
Availability: Most days after 6pm AEST. Weekends yes. Mondays all day.

I'm craving good clean battles, I know that sounds bad but when I raced at Marina Bay in the wet it wasn't a good idea for the people at the front that the people at the back decided not too break. All 8 cars in the wall spinning. So funny at the time.

I've had some issues staying online, but works most of the time. I hate those who race for no reason, just crash around. So, I hope to bump into one of you guys and have a decent online race.

Online ID: AW2KWIK4U
Mic: No
Availability: Most nights

Platform PS3

Timezone UK.

PSN ID. GTP_Spag69

Mic. Yes indeedy.

Good clean racer. Looking for someone special. Smoker, own home car. GSOH.
Bubbly personality.

Online ID: EmArA and GTP_EmArA
Mic: yups
Availability: Weekends

Feel free to add me up :)

Back