The Fast and Furious PS2 game pics

Ummm... you forgot to attach any images.

Isn't this game coming out exclusively for Xbox?
 
Nope, it's getting the total "X-cube-station" combo :D
 
Originally posted by CloneHead
Nope, it's getting the total "X-cube-station" combo :D

I think I need to invent a new console and use that name.

Don't worry Clonehead, I'd be happy to share in the profits with ya. :D
 
Originally posted by Powerman
The pics where to big!!!!!!Its for the PS2

Hmm... do you have a link for the images? Where were you checking it out?

Now, the movie pretty much sucked (obviously, imo), but there are possibilities with the game.
 
That's it! No more marijuana before breakfast Powerman!
 
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
That's it! No more marijuana before breakfast Powerman!

I agree. :thumbsup:
 
Originally posted by ethanol


I think I need to invent a new console and use that name.

Don't worry Clonehead, I'd be happy to share in the profits with ya. :D

Well, then let's get to work :thumbsup: :lol:
 
Originally posted by CloneHead


Well, then let's get to work :thumbsup: :lol:

Ok, so... ummm... so far we've got a name. Uhh... How 'bout we add in ummm.... uhhh...

<shrug> ok. I'm stuck at this point.
 
You should add a flashy blue light that would make it da bomb :D
And it should look like a square cube donut type thing. Here is the design :D
 
Youll be wanting one when I comes out Im sure you will, seeing as I wont be able to get the Gran Turismo series to go to it. I will make my own game called Bran Turismo it would be mostly like gran turismo apart from being sponsored by Bran companys.
 
Bran Companies!

You guys crack me up! - First Barbie's Ferrari and Kens Pee shooter! Now this donut shaped cuboid with a flashy blue light!
 
Sweet! When can I place my pre-order?

attachment.php


~LoudMusic
 
lol

I'm sure one of us can setup a pay-pal account to take orders.
 
Haha I think I posted this about a month ago I forgot about it :lol:
Although I dont know where I got the ring donut design bit from though?
Hey maybe it could be triangular so It would be the X-Triangle-Station.
 
Back