The Fast and the Curious, my stomach still hurts lmfao

  • Thread starter Thread starter Project.D
  • 19 comments
  • 763 views
wow, thats...im just...

laughing my a** off man...great post. i actually sent ebaumsworld a link to let them know its out there hehe

thanks
 
No problem man, I just hope everyone liked it as much as I did haha
 
That is Friggin' Brilliant ! :lol: Nice find there :-)
 
That's the funniest thing I've seen all month.
 
Now that, is funny.
 
That was well put together. The part when he grabs the but had me laughing so hard. I know it wasnt really Pauls butt but it was still really funny and perfect timing. :lol:
 
lmao, oh man they set themselves up for that.
 
Classic! +Rep for a find like that. :lol:
 
Booooring. Didn't find it funny.
*takes on flamesuite*
 
oh.. god.. I don't know what's more disturbing that vid or the person that made it. :scared:
 
Oh man, that was great! :lol:

BMWteamPTG
i actually sent ebaumsworld a link to let them know its out there hehe

That was not so great... :indiff:
 
Oh, so that wasn't the trailer for the original movie? My bad. :D
 
Haha... that's brilliant. Hope you put it in the Funny Vid thread in Comedy corner.
 
Wow, I thought I was the only one to find it boring.
 
This may be a little of toppic (sorry mods), but the fast and furious movies have done nothing but diminish the image of any hotrodder, tuner, or any automotive enthusiast to the general public. I dont care if you are an import fan, a domestic fan, or just like cars....we should all show that this is NOT a good representation of the lifestyle we have. please feel free to move this if not in the right spot.
 
Pretty creative. :lol:
 
Back