The Fast Slow Car Club

• Thread starter Jimmy_Pop
  • 11 comments
United States
Minne-snow-ta
Nukedogger86
nukedogger
We are a simple group of folks that like to run slow cars around the track.

Anyone is free to join, new, seasoned, vets, aliens etc.

Race events are usually 20 minutes or so, 2 laps around “Type V”

The rules are also simple:

- Drive as clean as possible

- No whining about the rules

- BS = Kick

- Tires will be limited to sports soft or less (I suggest sports soft) on street cars, race hards on race cars.

- 300-400 pp, any tuning allowed, street cars

- 450-550 pp, any tuning allowed, race cars

- Only 2 aids available: ABS, driving line (though I don’t use DL, some like to)

This is a club of having fun, tuning cars and just enjoying motorsports.

If you are looking for assistance in tuning a car(s), between me and other members, we will be more than happy to help, just ask. (Mic suggested as it is difficult to convey tunes without)

Normal time of operations: 12:30am-whenever, CST.

Find us on Facebook!

Last edited:
I will try to be as up to date here with events and other info.

July 13th:
500 pp Race/touring cars, racing hard tires. After a few warm up races; one hour or so length races will be the main event.

Last edited:
I'm guessing you are an hour ahead of me, as I am in PST. This seems to be an ideal club for troll cars. Sign me up!

I'm guessing you are an hour ahead of me, as I am in PST. This seems to be an ideal club for troll cars. Sign me up!

I think its 2 hours ahead, so 10:30 pm local for you. We're pretty easy going, no need to sign up, just come and go as you please.

Not that I care because I was unsuccessful, but did you steal my idea?

I would join but I can't, as the only free time I ever have is on sunday afternoon.

Not that I care because I was unsuccessful, but did you steal my idea?

I would join but I can't, as the only free time I ever have is on sunday afternoon.

Judging by the rate of return we get nearly every night, filling out the 10 spots, it is a popular idea. Trust me it took a while to build a base up.

I didn't see anything on here a few months back as we were organizing, I didn't try to steal any ideas.

Sunday afternoon is never good for me, but it is a highly popular time slot, so have another go of it.

Build it, they will come.

Adding to our sloke poke lineup is a newer breed to the club: 500 pp race/tour/cup cars.

Be sure to stop by for Muscle Mondays 500 pp American cars.

Back