The Ferrari Challenge - CompletedPS4 

• Thread starter IfAndOr
  • 170 comments
Some interesting information about the Ferrari challenge series over on the Pcars website. Yes it's PC3 but it's still relevant. :)

The Ferrari 488

The Ferrari 355 (this also has a bit extra about the Diablo - which we might race sometime)

how do I donate in US dollars?
I'm not sure either Skip, perhaps you can't. Unless it's converted automatically by your chosen payment method.

It seems that PCars online has been having trouble over the last few days. I've been unable to connect to the server, as have others.

I haven't tried today yet, I'll give it a go this afternoon, but if it continues we will probably have to postpone this weeks race until the problem is fixed.

Anyone had any success?

It seems that PCars online has been having trouble over the last few days. I've been unable to connect to the server, as have others.

I haven't tried today yet, I'll give it a go this afternoon, but if it continues we will probably have to postpone this weeks race until the problem is fixed.

Anyone had any success?
Yes...up and running here in USA. Yea!!

Results from Monza GP

Race 1

MON Monza GP Race 1.jpg

Race 2

MON Monza GP Race 2.jpg

Race 3

MON Monza GP Race 3.jpg

thank you for all the pre work and hosting these races week in and week out. It truly makes mondays better.
Here, here! Very pleasurable and fun league! Thank you for all you do, Paul...
Thanks chaps, I'm glad you enjoy yourselves, it makes it worthwhile.

While it does take a little while to initially formulate and organise, once a series is up and running it's fairly easy to keep it ticking along. And that's made possible by @half_sourly and @AndreasR keeping on top of the scoring - it's quite a big thing taken out of my hands.

I'll sort out the final championship tables a little later. I can't take a guess at who has won yet. :sly:

That's good, I don't feel so bad now. You were already somewhat adrift before I tipped you over. ;)

Anyway, Championship tables etc have been updated on page 1.

Now let me see, ctrl C, to copy, then ctrl V to paste. ;)

Congratulations to Andreas on his victory in both Championships.
7b22aa411581e208644f3efb52d36a74a9ea1c00r1-500-500_hq.gif

And also congratulations to the podium guys Xero, Raging, Rich and I suppose me.
I think I managed that by not crashing so much as everyone else.​

And why not, congratulations to all of you who stuck with it and completed the series.
And welcome back Skip. Shame we lost you (for now) Sean.​

Details of what's upcoming will follow shortly - there'll be a new thread. It will involve the Caterhams using a similar but different format! And due to popular demand there will probably be teams. Myself and my figures alchemist, Gerhard, are currently fine tuning that.

That's good, I don't feel so bad now. You were already somewhat adrift before I tipped you over. ;)

Anyway, Championship tables etc have been updated on page 1.

Now let me see, ctrl C, to copy, then ctrl V to paste. ;)

Congratulations to Andreas on his victory in both Championships.
View attachment 995022

And also congratulations to the podium guys Xero, Raging, Rich and I suppose me.
I think I managed that by not crashing so much as everyone else.​

And why not, congratulations to all of you who stuck with it and completed the series.
And welcome back Skip. Shame we lost you (for now) Sean.​

Details of what's upcoming will follow shortly - there'll be a new thread. It will involve the Caterhams using a similar but different format! And due to popular demand there will probably be teams. Myself and my figures alchemist, Gerhard, are currently fine tuning that.
Congrats Andreas! Hey, if you ever get tired of being the best, could you ship some of your talent over to me?:bowdown::lol:

Last edited:

Hi, if you have slots available for this upcoming series I'd like to register my interest in entering. Thanks!

Really enjoyed this race series with these cars.
They were good. The 365 was a little wayward and the speed of the 488 made any contact spectacular!

Hi, if you have slots available for this upcoming series I'd like to register my interest in entering. Thanks!
Hi there. You're welcome to take a look because the new thread is now open...

...And is OVER HERE

It's still in a slightly work in progress stage, but it's not far off.

Back