The ForecastMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 6 comments
  • 461 views
Messages
4,312
Anyone ever heard of them? Their a really good emo band. They have their single "These Lights" up on purevolume, and on download.com for download. Anyone else like them?
 
I havent heard that much of them but what I have heard I did like.
 
I dotn know where its coming from, but Im getting more and more into emo..... kinda creepy.
 
Watch out, you might start wearing shirts that say things like "You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same." :rolleyes: Every time I see someone wearing that shirt, I want to smack them in the head and ask them how many other people do they think are wearing that same shirt.
 
Eh, I dont wear shirts like that. They do it to be different, but then everyone else wears them.... its messed up.
 
Listening to it now. It doesn't sound unique but it's catchy I 'spose.
 
yeah, It is pretty catchy. "These Lights" was stuck in my head for days when I first heard it.
 
Back