The Free Agents Thread - Looking for a drift team? Post here.

PSN ID: shiron_gr
Location/Time Zone: greece
Favorite Car(s): mitsubishi evo,nissan skyline
Favorite Track(s): tsukuba circuit
Drifting Experience: almost 1 year
Previous Team(s): -
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?:ds3/dfgt
Do you have a microphone?: not yet
How often do you drift on GT5?: most of time
What are you looking for in a team?: People who have intrest in cars and drifting,battle with others teams,team meeting
Anything else you would like to add? love drifting all day in all tracks. Send me pm...!

PSN ID: PedroC1999
Location/Time Zone: Wales, Uk. GMT
Favorite Car(s):
///Drift=BMW M5 '07 + BMW Series 1 Concept tii
///Normal=Nissan GTR Gt Academy Tuned Car + Audi R8 5.2 FSI
Favorite Track(s): Tsukuba + Autumn Ring
Drifting Experience: Since the launch of GT5
Previous Team(s): N/A
Wheel or Controller: DS3, no ETA on a wheel.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, although I tend not to use it
How often do you drift on GT5?: 80% of the time im on GT5
What are you looking for in a team?: Somewhere where I can get constructive feedback on my drifting, and obviously to enjoy myself.
Anything else you would like to add?: New to tuning, have successfully tuned both my BMW's

pickmepick128625395069784313.jpg

The Free Agents Thread

It seems that lately quite a few new threads have been popping up with people wanting to join drift teams. Although the best way to get into a team is to seek out members, join lobbies, or get involved with discussions in team threads, having a centralized location where free agents can post a little bit about themselves so teams can take a look would be beneficial to the community. The main aim of this thread is to keep clutter out of the drifting forum and to provide all GTP members an opportunity of joining a drift team.

A few friendly reminders:
  • Please try to stay on topic.
  • Keep things friendly and civil.
  • Use private messages to discuss team memberships with free agents. Try to keep this thread clear of any discussion if possible, other than free agent applications. It would be best if only free agent drifters posted here that way the thread can be easily scanned through.

Looking for a drift team? Copy and paste the form below and post it in this thread. Be patient when waiting for interest, it can take quite a while to find the right group of people. In the meantime, get out there and just have some fun.

PSN ID:ALLHD-D
Location/Time Zone:Netherlands
Favorite Car(s):Nissan fairlady Z (z34) '08
Favorite Track(s):Nürburgring Nordschleife
Drifting Experience:none so I wanted to be teached some
Previous Team(s):-
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?:controller
Do you have a microphone?:a headset and skype
How often do you drift on GT5?:I try my best everyday
What are you looking for in a team?:Learn me some drifting
Anything else you would like to add?:well I try drifting everyday sometime it won't work because I have school but if u guys can teach me some that would be lovely

As an example, I'll go ahead and fill one out so you can get the idea.

PSN ID: SFX_Adavicro
Location/Time Zone: USA, Central Standard Time (GMT -6:00)
Favorite Car(s): Dodge Challenger RM, Nissan S13, Toyota AE86
Favorite Track(s): Circuito de Madrid Reverse, Deep Forest, Toscana
GT5 Drifting Experience: Been drifting controller since December 2010, the wheel since March/April 2011. I like to think of myself as an average or slightly above average drifter with decent solo skill and mediocre tandem skill.
Previous GT5 Team(s): None
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?: Wheel, Driving Force GT
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
How often do you drift on GT5?: Almost a daily basis
What do you look for in a team?: A laid back, relaxed atmosphere with people who want to have a laugh while drifting and learning on GT5. Battles are alright, but not really a priority, I just like to chill out and have fun.
Anything else you would like to add?: Not really, that about covers it.

Good luck to all you free agents, I hope this turns out to be a valuable resource for both lone wolves and established teams. Any thoughts, tips, comments and criticism are welcome, but let's try to keep this thread nice and tidy. Thanks! 👍

Back