The FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pziswack
  • 8 comments
  • 1,103 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
13
I'm new to the forum so please help me out!!!! It has now been 3 days in a row that I have been trying to update my GT5P. Numerous amounts of times I've reached the 50% point and after that i get an error sign. I have the Japanese version so I have no clue what it says. What is the problem? What should I do? It's so frustrating because there are so many cars and things I wantto try, but I can't because the stupid update. Sorry for venting, but I could use a little help.

James
 
I had the same problem ! I checked the connections countless times and it just took forever. If your PS3 is running wireless, check your signal is strong - no lower than 15%. I ended up after atleast 15 times of trying to download the update going to bed and leaving it over night and sheer joy when it had finally done it ! Hope this helps !
 
Go to the news icon. Press PS button to restart the game. It should save the progress of the download.

And have a look through here
 
No need to restart the game (until the download is done). Just click the news icon, and let it download again and again... until it's done. It doesn't actually restart the download, it resumes. I had about 10 error messages until it was finished.

Really annoying, but it'll work sooner or later. 👍
 
Yes, don't quit the game, just select NEWS again and again and those little progresses made in every try will count themselves in the end and you are updated.
 
I think by quitting the game it saves your progress even if it goes from 0 % again..

Lets say you went to 30%, game will disconnect,, error!.. so quit, come back, it will start from 0% again but it will stop at 70% and it will say its done.
Even PD website said to QUIT the game with PS button. So just do it :)
 
If you have a router, disconnect it during the download. It worked for me.
 
I have a router, My ps3 is connected wirelessly as well. and I have No problems what so ever. I got it within the first try :)
Back when I had Japanese version, It took 3 times the most for each update.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back