The Funny Screenshot Thread

Top listing, I now have a headache. :irked:

Screenshot_20170713-161217.png

It's not that hard to read if you clicked it, unless you're on a phone, but clicking it should still work. Also TB gave an option you could have done yourself.

Though I will say, I too enjoyed the Honda LS2 engine, it was one of the more finer sounding engines from Honda.

Also who could forget the 2.2 LS2 Saturn engine
Untitledgtp funny.png

I don't get what the 'funny' part is. Is it because crate engines are supposed to be new?

I don't get what the 'funny' part is. Is it because crate engines are supposed to be new?

It's funny because Honda never made an LS series V8 from GM...yet google has them labeled as such. Saturn never had an LS series V8 in there cars either, it's funny cause google has it labeled as if it did. Also the fact that they're Corvette engines used as the image for something else. It's funny because of how wrong it is. Though not nearly as funny and wrong as trying to dislodge a seized lug nut with an ax.

I was fully aware of that

K

It's funny because Honda never made an LS series V8 from GM...yet google has them labeled as such. Saturn never had an LS series V8 in there cars either, it's funny cause google has it labeled as if it did. Also the fact that they're Corvette engines used as the image for something else. It's funny because of how wrong it is. Though not nearly as funny and wrong as trying to dislodge a seized lug nut with an ax.
Oh...

hilarious.

Back