The Funny Screenshot Thread

20800098_1893197030785221_5981369869918876783_n.jpg

Religious people are nuts so they shouldn't go around calling transgender people nuts.

From where I’m sitting transgender people have more credibility than religious people.
That’s not to say I understand the post...but 9 beers does seem to obscure the rational.

From where I’m sitting transgender people have more credibility than religious people.
That’s not to say I understand the post...but 9 beers does seem to obscure the rational.
Religious people say trans people are mentally ill or whatever as an excuse for not following 'gods' will.

On the other hand they also believe that god loves you no matter what, yet at the same time if you sin like being trans then god doesn't love you.

I don't think there is a large body of Christians who think that transgenderism is a sin in the same way as homosexuality, nor is the notion of it being a mental illness exclusive to Christians. It's met with a lot more sympathy then most people realise, nor are there many (outside of Westboro Baptist Church) saying if you sin God doesn't love you anymore (which would mean He loves no-one)

I don't think there is a large body of Christians who think that transgenderism is a sin in the same way as homosexuality, nor is the notion of it being a mental illness exclusive to Christians. It's met with a lot more sympathy then most people realise, nor are there many (outside of Westboro Baptist Church) saying if you sin God doesn't love you anymore (which would mean He loves no-one)
You are talking from a CoE stance though. The CoE is one of the more laid back churches when it comes to judging people.

Now take the Southern Baptists, you then have a large group with an issue with trans people.

You are talking from a CoE stance though. The CoE is one of the more laid back churches when it comes to judging people.

Now take the Southern Baptists, you then have a large group with an issue with trans people.

And the tone of your post suggested that is what all Christians think. In the grand scheme of things Southern Baptists are a tiny percentage of the worldwide Christian body, they just happen to be by far the most vocal (and annoying).

Back