The Funny Screenshot Thread

Also, a stranger walks up to you, compliments you on your car, and asks to drive it. Who says yes to that? I'm not convinced that actually happened.

A fellow parent at my daughter's pre school was willing to let me drive his car when we first met and I started talking to him about how cool it was that he had an imported MR2 SW20. It was right hand steering and all, I declined when he offered because I didn't want something to happen

A fellow parent at my daughter's pre school was willing to let me drive his car when we first met and I started talking to him about how cool it was that he had an imported MR2 SW20. It was right hand steering and all, I declined when he offered because I didn't want something to happen
I rode as a passenger in the front seat of a right hand drive car once. It was terrifying.

Last edited:
I rode as a passenger in the front seat of a right hand drive car once. It was terrifying.

LHD cars in a RHD country like the UK are not uncommon, or at least they weren't. The E30 M3 and Delta Intergrale were never RHD but sold well. It's no different to taking your own RHD car to continental Europe (which is all LHD). You just get used to it as a British driver. I guess its not really an issue for the other big RHD markets, Japan and Australia, because they're never going to take their vehicles off their isles.

11fbag2cy4r11.jpg

Back