The Funny Screenshot Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 6,669 comments
  • 667,995 views
Brokelegs staircase.jpg


rude pizza.jpg
 
The video is hilarious in that it seems so easy to escape this way.
Less than 5 seconds and he’s gone.
What surprised me most was how he got through the razor wire.
Been spotted 8 times, once by a trooper, and he still manages to elude them.
Heck he’s been seen as close to the prison as a mile.
 
I'm trying to avoid the puns but it seems like they can't be Dodged.
 
An entire Galaxy of Ford Model puns and you go for a completely different brand? I should T's you more. You were Cortina trap. I hope you Sierra in your ways.
 
If I had known I'd get such an online Puma-ling I'd've Probed deeper into the subject? 🤷🏽‍♂️
 
We've reached an interesting tempo with this, might be our crowning achievement.
 
When I heard you were going to start doing Ford puns I was in like Lightning but now there's no Escape until the mods have Taurus a new one.

I guess Nobody's Prefect.
 
Last edited:
You just need to come at it from a different Anglia.
 
You just need to come at it from a different Anglia.
You could swoop in like a Falcon or pounce like a Cougar. Its all up to you really.
 
I've already had an Eifel of this thread and it's starting to give me Flashbacks. Think I'm going to have a Pinto two and then have a Fiesta siesta.
 
Last edited:
You sure you don't want to channel your inner explorer and venture out for any further excursions?
 
No thanks. I'm F-MAXed out and am beginning to lose my Edge.
 
Last edited:
Blimey @UKMikey, @Jimlaad43 really came at you with a barrage of puns, it's like he's a killer bee on the attack. It really mustang!
 
Last edited:
It's just the Custom around here and the price of living in the Fairlane, er fast lane.
 
Well maybe you should just seek Consul with one of the moderators.
 
This thread lost its Verve a long time ago. It's even beginning to affect my SYNuses.
 
Last edited:
KA, whatever you say. It probably is time the thread made a Transit-ion.
 
Last edited:
Still, there's no need to be Capri-cious.
 
I can always count on GTP to model a freestyle session at a moment's notice.
 
What can I say? Some people don't Everest.
 
Back