The Funny Screenshot Thread

aPgNdVn_460s.jpg

There's Flea from RHCP and Les Claypool from Primus for lead/solo bassists.
I was more wondering about regular bassists stepping into the spotlight, otherwise I would've mentioned Jaco Pastorius and Stanley Clarke.
TB
Chevy managed to impersonate Simon's voice spot on in that video. Who would've thought? After all, it's not like miming is a thing on a music video. :P

Last edited:
I was more wondering about regular bassists stepping into the spotlight, otherwise I would've mentioned Jaco Pastorius and Stanley Clarke.
Chevy managed to impersonate Simon's voice spot on in that video. Who would've thought? After all, it's not like miming is a thing on a music video. :P
The only one that really springs to mind from my collection would be John Deacon on Dragon Attack - it's not really a solo until at 1:50, more a continuation of bassline but it puts him in the spotlight after Roger's drum solo.

jeopardy.jpg

TB
One of my all-time favorite music videos, if not the absolute. It would also rank very, very high on my favorite songs list if I were to compile one. Just recently got it unstuck from my head and it may now get stuck again, but I'm fine with it.

We can be pretty certain that one of two things is true... They have been pumping helium into that arena or the drug testing agency is wasting money on the testosterone part of the screening.

Back