The Funny Screenshot Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 6,669 comments
  • 668,174 views
aPgNdVn_460s.jpg
 
1708879688094.png


Probably only funny to me since it's from a University about an hour away.
 
I know nothing about guitars but is it really a bass?

edit typo
 
Last edited:
Obviously our resident polymath has the anwser. :)
 
Last edited:
There's Flea from RHCP and Les Claypool from Primus for lead/solo bassists.
I was more wondering about regular bassists stepping into the spotlight, otherwise I would've mentioned Jaco Pastorius and Stanley Clarke.
TB
Chevy managed to impersonate Simon's voice spot on in that video. Who would've thought? After all, it's not like miming is a thing on a music video. :p
 
Last edited:
I was more wondering about regular bassists stepping into the spotlight, otherwise I would've mentioned Jaco Pastorius and Stanley Clarke.
Chevy managed to impersonate Simon's voice spot on in that video. Who would've thought? After all, it's not like miming is a thing on a music video. :P
The only one that really springs to mind from my collection would be John Deacon on Dragon Attack - it's not really a solo until at 1:50, more a continuation of bassline but it puts him in the spotlight after Roger's drum solo.

 
jeopardy.jpg

TB
One of my all-time favorite music videos, if not the absolute. It would also rank very, very high on my favorite songs list if I were to compile one. Just recently got it unstuck from my head and it may now get stuck again, but I'm fine with it.
 
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
 
We can be pretty certain that one of two things is true... They have been pumping helium into that arena or the drug testing agency is wasting money on the testosterone part of the screening.
 

I am stretched on your desk
And will lie there forever
If you pick up that phone
Our slow connection will sever
 
Last edited:
It puts the bread and wine on the skin, or else it gets the hose again.
 
Back