The Funny Screenshot Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 6,669 comments
  • 668,184 views
two dot puzzle.webp




HIHWripXMAAc8FA.webp
 
Last edited:
Muppets but one character remains human. Who?

The Princess Bride Laughing GIF by filmeditor
 
Muppets but one character remains human. Who?

The Princess Bride Laughing GIF by filmeditor
The grandson. At the end you find out it was all a fever dream. An old Muppet Show plays softly on the grainy TV in the corner of his hospital room.
 
The grandson. At the end you find out it was all a fever dream. An old Muppet Show plays softly on the grainy TV in the corner of his hospital room.
The Tommy Westphall universe continues to expand.
 
The grandson. At the end you find out it was all a fever dream. An old Muppet Show plays softly on the grainy TV in the corner of his hospital room.
But then there's no human interacting with muppets, and that's the whole point.
I can't unremember the idea of Deliverance with Fozzie Bear as the Ned Beatty character. Absolutely deranged.
 
Last edited:
tulsi-rubio.jpg


I first cropped it to the quoted tweet but I'll be damned if it isn't funnier with the tantrum.
 
tulsi-rubio.jpg


I first cropped it to the quoted tweet but I'll be damned if it isn't funnier with the tantrum.
Cool. Thanks for letting us know its funnier now.
 
Justice for Ambrosius.
 
Back