The Funny Video Thread

• Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 7,682 comments
United Kingdom
Telford
Roaming_kiwi
I don't have any funny vids.......... Well I can't upload them anyway.

I've noticed that alot of threads get made up just to post one vid. It does get quite annoying. I'm sure the mods will agree? This thread is exactly the same as The Funny Pic Thread.

If you have any funny vids, or links to funny vids. Please start posting 👍

Don't try this at home...

Dressing up as a flaming banana is bad for your health

Link seems to have expired, and now points at some inappropriate content!

Removed...but it was funny ;)

Tacet_Blue
Don't try this at home...

Dressing up as a flaming banana is bad for your health

Flaming Banana

That guy is dumber than the lighter he used to burn the hell out of himself. I like after he was burning for like 10 seconds, "Oh my god he's on fire."

This is amazing...I can't work out if this stunt was a success or not :confused:

Catch a Tree
Probably fake anyway ;)

This one is not exactly funny, but I had to post it, its a Toyota Supra drifting round a track, its pretty hot.

Supra Drifting

And this is just shocking...if you think the first crash is bad...just wait
Its some kind of GT race from Japan

Big Crash

Racing in Fog is bad :crazy:

Impreza04
This has to be my favorite advert of all time
Advert

And two more

Ford

Dog
Yeah I've seen that Ford one, on TV. Funny ****. It's been a while since I've been in here, so I can't remember what videos are here. But there is another Ford ad, where a cat tries to climb into the car, via the sun roof. It closes and chops the cat's head off.

Well, I was bored, and was looking at some things from www.howstuffworks.com and then I found this vid:
http://www.imediaconnection.com/content/cs/honda/051303/honda_ad.swf

It may not be so funny (although I did laugh a lot..:lol: ) but it's really awesome, even more when you take into account that it needed 606 takes to get it right, and has no computer generated images, nor digital tricks.

By the way, if you can't see it, you can access it from this page:
http://www.snopes.com/autos/business/hondacog.asp

Hey guys those videos are funny but how about you put a litttle discreption of what the video is so we know what we are downloading. Rather than just saying EX. Funny video or somthing like that. :D thanks and funny vidoes!

Back