= The Gallery of Dominatu (updated 11/02/2019) =

• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 8 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Jamoru
Hi!

I have been active a couple years ago on the Gran Turismo boards, especially the photography section;

# GT5 Gallery - 15/02/2012 - 27/10/2013
# GT6 Gallery - 20/04/2014 - 08/04/2015
# FlickR

I'm sort of back, but now in Forza Horizon 4! Tell me what you think about the pictures below. Would you like to see more of this? :)

OP will be edited further soon!

Thanks mate, just regular settings in-game, but edited in both Lightroom + Photoshop.
I think the photos are a tad sharp if you understand my drift? the after edit, it looks like the sharpen is a slight high

I think the photos are a tad sharp if you understand my drift? the after edit, it looks like the sharpen is a slight high

I think the issue is caused by the way Flickr automatically sharpens images when it resizes them for the smaller versions. If you view the full size photos they're nice and detailed without being over sharpened, but when Flickr adds the extra effect it just takes things a bit too far.

I think the issue is caused by the way Flickr automatically sharpens images when it resizes them for the smaller versions. If you view the full size photos they're nice and detailed without being over sharpened, but when Flickr adds the extra effect it just takes things a bit too far.
Oi thanks Moglet, damn how active are you dude? I see you literally all over the forza forms. lol

Back