*The Garage Thread*

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 41 comments
I feel stupid for asking about the alcyone now. This whole time I had SVX written down cause I asked a friend about it 3 months ago. Also I'v only got three manufacter races left, placed first on all 4 event generater races and have beat all arcade races. I did have the endurance at Rome left and beat it today so IM at 97. something percent I know i said i was at 97 percent beofre it was my first night on here and wasnt for sure the percentage. After I finish the 3 races left will post my percentage. Where can i get the TVR speed six and mazda roadster or is it called a different name like the SVX to?

I think it's ugly to, but have to beat the svx race and having 10 millon dollars it's chump change to fix up. Hey how many day's played is listed in all of yours stats page? IM only at 495 days so far and got GT2 the last week of april.

i'm on day 640 somethin' :)

one of the hardest rare cars in the used car lot (Datsun 240Z) is in there around this time (There's about 3 of them)

really eddy? one of the rarest cars is the 240z ay?

im upto about 250d, and i couldve swarn that ive seena couple in the nissan car park a few times now... :S

My garage (Updated):
Toyota:
-Corolla Trueno '83
-MR2 1600G Ltd. '86
-Celica SS-II '99
-Supra '97
Vector:
-W8 Twin Turbo
-M12
Lotus:
-Esprit Sport 350
Honda:
-Civic Sedan '93
Acura:
-NSX '91

I saw the 240Z 240Z in my car lot after about 200 days, but last time I played GT2 before it was stolen showed up after 250 days. It shows up after youv beat a certain race I think. IM at 98.7 percent, got three license tests and Super left before I'v beat everything except for the TVR Tuscan race. If anyone knows where to get the car you need to have for racing it let me know pleez. I'v been this far in the game THREE TIMES and besides having it stolen my friend pulled my memory card out while saving the game and really want to get it beat before i buy GT3.
"ESI GUY"

yeah, well i have been searching for it since about day 400 and haven't had such luck up ti'll now.

it also appears early 500s

Back