The General Car Review Thread

• Thread starter MistaX
  • 248 comments
People are talking about the Comet in SA, but it looks different than in VC....IN VC it looked like a targa 911, in SA it looks more like a 914-6 ..anyone else ge that impression ?

Yeah it kind of looks older then the one in VC.
I'm wondering.Does it help when you put off-road tires on a normal car when driving in the country?Can you go up on hills easier or what?
My favourite car is my black Esparanto.I just love it.

the comet on SA is almost identical to the comet in the xbox version of VC and similar enough to the ps2 version that its recognizable as the comet :)

I have the same question as GTChamp2003 about the Off-Road Wheels.

Also, how come the Leviathon doesn't have the Magnet attached anymore? I would've loved to use that to mess around, picking up cars right off the freeway.

Jimmy Enslashay
Also, how come the Leviathon doesn't have the Magnet attached anymore? I would've loved to use that to mess around, picking up cars right off the freeway.

Don't take my word for it, cause I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to recall that the one with the magnet was called "skycrane" when you got in it. Agree that it was a letdown, would be cool to pick up cars on the freeway and throw them around. :)

TwinTurboJay
People are talking about the Comet in SA, but it looks different than in VC....IN VC it looked like a targa 911, in SA it looks more like a 914-6 ..anyone else ge that impression ?
Yeah I've noticed it looks a bit different, probably worse in my opinion.

Oh, and Jimmy, watch your back!

What car is the Vincent look like? The front reminds me on a BMW from the 80-90's. The Performance and that its front wheel drive makes me think its not.

A weird Lancia (Delta) maybe... Nahh.

I'm thinking they changed the look of the comet cause it might have looked a bit to much like a Porsche. I don't think R* wants to get a law sute against them.

you can go into the fuel dump place and not get shot at, i didnt anyway. no one was there. i might have alook to see if the levithon is ther

Oh ok, I thought it would be mayhem. By the way, it's the Sky Crane. Hopefully it's there. I would like to use it for a bit of fun.

MistaX
Name: Elegy.

Handling: Crap. Complete crap. Taking a turn out of an intersection by flooring it from a stop will spin the car. Oversteers like hell. Feels like a drift car that failed. At high speeds it doesn't really turn at all. Forget avoiding other cars without spinning out (Into other cars, I might add). 2-10.
You MUST have tested this before you did driving school, or you just aren't very good at driving... I think it handles wonderfully! Yes it oversteers a lot, but that is good. Don't tell me you're some FF loving sissy-boy! As long as you provide adaquate countersteer, it handles great. I love getting sideways on all the corners, it just take practice to learn to drive it right. Give some counter and tap X to 'feather' the throttle. Plus how can you not love it's graceful ability to do perfect donuts? One handed even!

I haven't drivin many of the 'supercars' yet, but as for right now... this is TOTALLY my favorite car out of all the GTAs!

Jimmy Enslashay
I have the same question as GTChamp2003 about the Off-Road Wheels.
It obviously helps the handling a little bit, especially keeping the FRs more under control and less tail happy in the dirt. I guess maybe I'm the only one that noticed, but in the Badlands B race that you HAVE to do in the RX7... IT has off-road wheels.

can someone get a landstalker or rancher and use off road tires and say if they make it get better grip for going up hills.

Finaly drove the Turismo last night...god, can that car ever fly ! And handles "like it is on rails " ....so easy to drive fast. I had mine painted white with twist gold wheels...completely early 90's look....nice!

I come across it sometimes. Drive around the Las Venturas Strip. All nice cars drive around there. That's where I found my Cheetah for Import/Export.

Speaking of Import/Export, I done them all today. I really don't see people's troubles with it. I actually didn't have any trouble with any car.

The nicest colour is the Charcoal colour it comes in. It looks really nice. Red is too generic for me. Same with Yellow. Much too typical.

Jimmy Enslashay
The nicest colour is the Charcoal colour it comes in. It looks really nice. Red is too generic for me. Same with Yellow. Much too typical.
I like getting cars and taking them to the mod shop so I can paint them in really in-your-face colours. The gaudiest color of red or yellow. I like driving around in a Bullet or Banshee in shocking yellow with a bright red stripe. Or red with a jet black stripe or vice versa.

KM.

Jimmy Enslashay
I come across it sometimes. Drive around the Las Venturas Strip. All nice cars drive around there. That's where I found my Cheetah for Import/Export.

Speaking of Import/Export, I done them all today. I really don't see people's troubles with it. I actually didn't have any trouble with any car.

I can;t find the damn infernus for the first board....is there somewhere tha it spawns ?? I've seen more turismo;s than infernus's

did you try driving a bullet or turismo or cheeta along the strip in LV should be plenty there

It's parked in Paradiso. It's in a drive-way. I marked it out on a map for you.

Attachments

• San Andreas Map 2.JPG
    San Andreas Map 2.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
Small_Fryz
did you try driving a bullet or turismo or cheeta along the strip in LV should be plenty there

Yeah, I did that, no dice, all that drove around where other bullits, turismos and Super Gt's...

Latest Posts

Back