The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,810 views
My bad, i did actually mean has anyone got a level 24 ticket to trade?
 
hallam, thanks for the offer mate, if u have a lvl 24 ticket that would be great:tup:

EDIT: if not the RE Amemaya aspara drink rx7 04 is sweet, but preferably the ticket
 
anyone got a Mclaren slr? i need this car, its my love and joy, ask me what i got and ill check because i just got too much to list, message me plz
 
Hallam, do you rekon I could get the lvl 24. ticket, and no95forever gets the RE Amemaya aspara drink rx7 04 he wants?
 
correct me if im wrong but if hallam dupes it then he can send it to both of us i think, its a win win situation.:)

EDIT: i think you dupe by saving game data onto usb then send, and re-upload and bam u still have the ticket and so do i:tup:
dont want the re anemaya that much anyway
 
Hello everyone I am looking for a Acura NSX RM '91. I can trade after 18:00pm tonight, just name a car you want in return. Thanks:)
 
Hey guys, I have a Audi R10 TDI Race Car 06 that I will trade for a Falcon XR8 V8 Supercar if anyone is interested? I do have other cars for trade if interested.
 
@GTP DEVIE

u are no longer allowed to trade cars over 1 mil credits, my guess as to why is because trading multi million dollar car eg x2010 was making da game 2 easy,

http://www.mygranturismo.net/10041 check ma garage, freee trade slots all week,
 
Hello everyone I am looking for a AEM S2000 just name a car you want in return. Thanks
 
Hey guys, I have a Audi R10 TDI Race Car 06 that I will trade for a Falcon XR8 V8 Supercar if anyone is interested? I do have other cars for trade if interested.

You can get the XR8 from the level 21 ticket buddy, that's how i got mine
 
Looking for a level 21 ticket.

Have a 24 ticket, Integra touring car or a BTR.
 
@supacat, yeah add me (no95forever) and ill send it through sometime this week, depends when i can get on next, (probs in about two days), pm me what ur offering and we can work it out.

EDIT:lvl 24 or 21 tickets would be great
 
Looking for a Tom's X540 CHASER '00. Just name what you want in return and I'll see if I have it.
 
Hi guys,

New to this forum. Looking to trade Level 12, 17, 21 tickets, or B-day cards '67, '89, and '10. Looking for any B-day tickets I don't have. Priority is '69 and everything above 2000.

PSN: canderson19
 
I have a quick question regarding level/year tickets. If you've got a feeling that you won't fancy what you get on the first try when opening a ticket, do you recieve the ticket (As in make it so you have a car in your delivery "truck") and then back up the save? (If you follow)
 
I have a quick question regarding level/year tickets. If you've got a feeling that you won't fancy what you get on the first try when opening a ticket, do you recieve the ticket (As in make it so you have a car in your delivery "truck") and then back up the save? (If you follow)

Yes you would back it up, before you use the ticket. Are you interested trading anything I have?
 
Yes you would back it up, before you use the ticket. Are you interested trading anything I have?

So back it up after I receive it but before I open in (thereby causing a little #1 to appear by my delivery button), correct?

I'm not looking for much right now, but thank for the offer.
 
So back it up after I receive it but before I open in (thereby causing a little #1 to appear by my delivery button), correct?

I'm not looking for much right now, but thank for the offer.

Right...
 
Hello,

I need a fully broken in (more than 200 miles on the engine) Integra Type R (DC5) '04 [premium] ASAP.
I will buy you any car under 100,000 credits from the new car dealership in return.

Thanks.R (DC5) '04 [premium] ASAP. I will buy you any car under 100,000 credits in return.
 
I have a Ford Escort Rally Car to trade. Offers? Wouldn't mind a SLR McLaren...
 
supacat

umm just checking it is the AEM S2000 yeah? the xanavi nismo z 06 would b great if not ill settle for the Merc 300 SL 54 coupe

u need to clear ur private message inbox cuz i cant pm u until u do
 
Does anyone want a level 21 ticket? in return i would much like a level 24 ticket
 
Does anyone want any of the cars in my garage here?
http://mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=11045
In return for any of the tradeable cars I would very much like any of a Nissan C-WEST Razo Silvia, a Citroen C4 WRC or a Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline.
 
would u do a 2 for 1 trade? i have the c4 wrc and i am looking into the clio race car, and the clio below it but if 1 for 1 ill do c4 for clio race car
 
I need M3 CSL or some old (older than '79) racecar to Historic Challenge.
 
Last edited:
my buick special does not have a year next to it therefor its not letting me use it in some races, does anyone have a 62 special, or could anyone tell me y mine does not have a year
 
I'm looking for a 2010 ticket, I have a '66 or a '67 ticket to trade, or a selection of other cars up for possible trade :)
 
Back