The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,684 views
Need a Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA (JGTC) ‘01 for a GT300 team race event..

If anyone has one and would like to trade let me know pls..

Thx
 
Hi!

What do you want for Yellow bird?

A car I don't have. Check out a my garage in my sig and offer me a car I don't have. BTW do you have any tickets?
 
A car I don't have. Check out a my garage in my sig and offer me a car I don't have. BTW do you have any tickets?

I don`t have any tickets, but i have Spyker C8 Laviolette '01.
 
I've got a few LFA's going free {or i'd like some chrome or matt paint if you have some}

add me if you want one, im booked for a few days though.

PSN SCOOBYUK84
 
Looking for a rally ticket (not base but either of the others) or a level 21 ticket. Check my garage for what you want.

I've got intermediate rally car ticket.
 
could you give me CTR 2 and Yellow bird for New Beetle Cup Car '00 and Spyker C8 Laviolette

I've got the Spyker and the Beetle. I don't need them anymorem
 
I'm currently looking for a Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70, I've been looking for one of these beauties forever, PM me if you're willing to trade :)
 
I'm hunting a Cerbera Speed 12. Very excited about this. State your price and I'll see what I can do.
 
I am looking for a Mclaren F1 GTR and Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 '00
 
I am looking for the Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00. Will pay well for this - make an offer!
 
Im looking for a Tom's X540 Chaser
 
Ok, we can trade those cars then, and I'll take the Toyota Camry-Red Bull Nascar (Forgot the name and number.)

When are u going to give me opera performance?
 
im looking for a classic muscle car ticket, hpoing i can get it for some paint but if not then i think i can trade tickets tomorrow
 
I'm looking for a Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83.
Anyone who might trade it, please send me a PM.
 
I'm looking for a 1997 b-day ticket, for a 1000 ticket?
psn: xlx_bobby_xlx if interested thanks
 
Is the amuse s2000 r1 standard car rare?
i saw it yesterday and bought it immediatly.
it even has more hp then the original fuly tuned and a better powerband for drifting!

if i paint it will the stickers dissapear?
 
Check out my garage. I am looking for 1000 tickets and premium JGTC cars. Feel free to PM me.
 
My garage in my sig has been updated.
 
I'm after a RWD Skyline, R32+. Any RWD Skyline, but not a race car or anything. I can't find any on the UCD.
 
Anyone want to trade a Lotus Europa Special ‘71? PM me what you want for it
 
I do have an IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98. Want it?
 
Really want a Tommy Kaira ZZII if anyone has one ? Am willing to trade anything i have for it.
 
I'm currently looking for a Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70, I've been looking for one of these beauties forever, PM me if you're willing to trade :)

I'm hunting a Cerbera Speed 12. Very excited about this. State your price and I'll see what I can do.

I am looking for the Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00. Will pay well for this - make an offer!

I have all of these guys. I'd be looking for multiple midnight purple's or silver chromes.
 
Back