The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,629 views
hey there, I'm new and I'm looking for the NSX prototype 2002 road car, i have a lot of cars to trade :)
 
hay im looking for a nissan primera t.e 1991 i think but the year doesent matter just the t.e edition primera. name your price
 
1990 Primera you mean..
 
I got a Veyron I hate the piss out of anyone want?

oh btw I have a fully tuned california anyone want it I think about $400,000 should do
 
Last edited:
Yep that's the one do you have one?

Yes,but I'm booked for a week or so.

@ Blah x3 the Veyron is untradeable.
 
i have a 1000 ticket,
im looking for matte orange, matte dark green, and any other mattes (no whites or grays)



gone! thanks rob192005
 
Last edited:
Let me have a look.👍

PM sent.
 
Last edited:
That wasn't to you.

@ miTnut311 You're welcome and thanks.👍
 
That wasn't to you.

@ miTnut311 You're welcome and thanks.👍

It was. My 1986 ticket for your level 23 ticket... Remember? You were supposed to send me on Sunday 3rd July. Please reply.
 
You're confusing me with Robbos.
 
No worries. I do know he was banned from this site for a while,I couldn't tell ya why though.
 
No worries. I do know he was banned from this site for a while,I couldn't tell ya why though.

Have I traded with you before? Rob242010 seems familiar.
 
We were supposed to but you found the car before the date the trade was meant to happen.
 
My Tommy Kaira ZZ II for something,might have been an Opera S2000.
 
Hey, i'm looking for gears in general - don't have them too many.
I can trade for cars / paints / museum cards (ask i will check if i got one)
Currently got 1000+ paints, 740 cars (if premium wanted i could by one, if standard i can rebuild one)

my id: bazylfox
on psn from 18 -22/23 CET+1
 
Are you interested in the Striker-26 Helmet, the Masquerade 24 Helmet and the Trainee 11 outfit
 
Are you interested in the Striker-26 Helmet, the Masquerade 24 Helmet and the Trainee 11 outfit

Yes, i will trade for any gear.

What would You like for it ?
 
unfortunately no
didn't see it in ucd

look in my gt5 garage - in my signature
 
ok then can you get me a Premium Castrol Tom's Supra Please
 
ok then can you get me a Premium Castrol Tom's Supra Please

ok. add me in psn (id: bazylfox) and i will send you one as soon as i return home (about 18-19 CET)
 
Just dispose of it (go to to sell even if you cant sell it you can just throw it away
 
I am in a search for this car:

Civic 1500 3door 25i '83

Anyone want to trade it? becuse i really want it.

I can trade basically any car. Just ask and i will check. Or maybe i can get the car for free? :P
 
Back