The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,623 views
Wanted: RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 (0/0/0) or a 87 B'day Ticket
Can trade from tonight but only for Paint chips (5)(all chromes/Color shifts and matte's; midnight purple II & III) or museum card/Horns (see signature). PM if interested.
Thank's
 
Last edited:
Wanted: BMW M3 GTR or GTR race.

PM me.

(not sure if the GTR race can even be traded)
 
Oops..
 
Last edited:
I Have Ucd fresh S7-black,ect~ All my cars are stock and unmodded unless noted, But im willing to full tune the car if you want~

~ Looking for '67 ticket,'70 ticket,gold/silver chrome and matte paints. ( `67 ticket priority)
Also have 83 nissan silvia 240RS (painted black mica looks boss)

'65 shelby mustang gt350r

Dodge srt4

c west razo silvia

'90 honda crx sir

Bmw Csl

'98 bmw M coupe

buick GNX

TOMS CHASER xj540

~Lifted~ dodge ram 1500

spoon integra-spoken for)

spoon Fit race car

'54 2CV

'70 skyline

'73 skyline

mugen S2000

Supra RZ

AE86 LEVIN
 
Last edited:
Looking for someone to help fill in gaps in my helmets. Can only send gear and paint chips in return becuase I already have to send someone 5 more cars. Heres what I have: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=3190

Maybe just the glitter and wrap helmets if possible, or any others I dont have.

PSN: USS_Blessorship

Thanks!
 
Looking for someone to help fill in gaps in my helmets. Can only send gear and paint chips in return becuase I already have to send someone 5 more cars. Heres what I have: http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=3190

Maybe just the glitter and wrap helmets if possible, or any others I dont have.

PSN: USS_Blessorship

Thanks!
Send F.R. I'll help you out if you promise not to send any back!!
 
offer over
 
Last edited:
I have all of the helmets and suits that I have been awarded since they came out. I am happy with my drivers the way they are/were.

But I wouldn't mind some gold/silver chrome paint.

I don't know how these things are valued but if someone wants them and has a gold/silver chrome you can have them all. I don't know how many are duplicates as I've never looked at them. But (like most) I have been grinding Sarthe for a while so I have lots of helmets!

How does this sound?

F.R me and mention GTplanet / trade in the F.R.

Is there a limit to how many suits/helmets you can trade at a time?


T.
 
i NEED a tvr cerbera speed 12!! ill trade whatever u want fron the dealership ^^
 
Looking for

Amuse S2000 R1
Nismo 400R Red
Nismo 400R Black
and other Nismo cars in Different Colours

Pm me if you have any
 
Last edited:
hi I have two drift cars that I do not want. looking for anything so far

BP Falken RX-7
Genki Hyper Silvia RS2

What you want for Falken? Add me: juhna73
 
Last edited:
Ops...
 
Hello there.

I have been looking for these cars for a long long time!!

Audi R8 race car '92

Pescarolo Courage Judd GV5 rae car '04

Who can help me??

I have lots of cars for trade!!!
 
Last edited:
Hello there.

I have been looking for these cars for a long long time!!

Audi R8 race car '92

Pescarolo Courage Judd GV5 rae car '04

Who can help me??

I have lots of cars for trade!!!

Check first what is trade-able....none of those if I remember correctly.

Cheers
 
I need a stock Delorean ASAP mesed mine up tuning for a race, don't know what your looking for but through something out for me maybe i'll have it
 
I need a stock Delorean ASAP mesed mine up tuning for a race, don't know what your looking for but through something out for me maybe i'll have it

i have a stock delorean with very little miles. in fact i think no miles... not sure though :P
 
looking for a RUF yellowbird willing to trade anything. (please note that i have a lot mor cars than is listed in my online garage im just struggling to keep up atm)
 
looking for a RUF yellowbird willing to trade anything. (please note that i have a lot mor cars than is listed in my online garage im just struggling to keep up atm)

I have one. Got any acadamy cars?
 
i have a Ucd fresh S7-black,ect~ All my cars are stock and unmodded unless noted, But im willing to full tune the car if you want~

~ Im Looking for a '67 ticket but if you dont have that i could also use a `70 ticket
(`67 priority)

Also have 83 nissan silvia 240RS (painted black mica looks boss)

'65 shelby mustang gt350r

Dodge srt4

c west razo silvia

'90 honda crx sir

Bmw M3 GTR

Bmw M3 CSL (fc suspension)

'98 bmw M coupe

bmw 120d

buick Grand national GNX

TOMS CHASER xj540

~Lifted~ dodge ram 1500

honda prelude Si Vtec '91

spoon integra

'54 2CV

'70 skyline

'73 skyline

mugen S2000

Supra RZ

Silver mm-r cup car *63

AE86 LEVIN

mazda Cosmo Sport (L10A) 0/0/0

vw beetle cup car green *16

renault lutecia trohpy car yellow 22# (o/o/o)

renault clio trophy red 5# (0/0/0)

au CERUMO Supra '01 - 0 switch low mile

~next trade slot is Sunday
 
I am working to complete my Europe garage and have a few non-premiums missing that I'd like to obtain thru trading if at all possible. They are:

Fiat 500L '69
Lotus Carlton '90
Renault Avantime '02

I can trade against other cars or silver chrome paint chips.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Im going crazy trying to find an Infiniti FX45 Concept '02. Its the last tradable car from the UCD that i need.Someone please help me :)
 
Im going crazy trying to find an Infiniti FX45 Concept '02. Its the last tradable car from the UCD that i need.Someone please help me :)

I can send you one on Sunday 14th for your level 23.
 
ULOSE2bad. DO NOT trade with him. Made me send 1st. I did. Then HE said he sent it. Never got it. I'm giving him a -4942
 
HawkeTrainer
i have a Ucd fresh S7-black,ect~ All my cars are stock and unmodded unless noted, But im willing to full tune the car if you want~

~ Im Looking for a '67 ticket but if you dont have that i could also use a `70 ticket
(`67 priority)

Also have 83 nissan silvia 240RS (painted black mica looks boss)

'65 shelby mustang gt350r

Dodge srt4

c west razo silvia

'90 honda crx sir

Bmw M3 GTR

Bmw M3 CSL (fc suspension)

'98 bmw M coupe

bmw 120d

buick Grand national GNX

TOMS CHASER xj540

~Lifted~ dodge ram 1500

honda prelude Si Vtec '91

spoon integra

'54 2CV

'70 skyline

'73 skyline

mugen S2000

Supra RZ

Silver mm-r cup car *63

AE86 LEVIN

mazda Cosmo Sport (L10A) 0/0/0

vw beetle cup car green *16

renault lutecia trohpy car yellow 22# (o/o/o)

renault clio trophy red 5# (0/0/0)

au CERUMO Supra '01 - 0 switch low mile

~next trade slot is Sunday


I have MOST of the things. PM me ur username and I'll add u
 
Hello again!

Someone got in touch and I gave him 50-60 helmets/suits for a gold chrome and some matte colours.

Still loads left if anybody wants any?

I'm just after paints, chromes and mattes. I got all premium cars under 10mill, and almost all standards (still waiting for a 2J to appear!)

Nice one.

I found the only limit to how many items I can send in a day is my patience!


T.
 
darktom78
Hello again!

Someone got in touch and I gave him 50-60 helmets/suits for a gold chrome and some matte colours.

Still loads left if anybody wants any?

I'm just after paints, chromes and mattes. I got all premium cars under 10mill, and almost all standards (still waiting for a 2J to appear!)

Nice one.

I found the only limit to how many items I can send in a day is my patience!

T.



I have 2J. U can barrow it. And got mattes etc. Plymouth-Fury19 add me
 
i have a Ucd fresh S7-black,ect~ All my cars are stock and unmodded unless noted, But im willing to full tune the car if you want~

~ Im Looking for a '67 ticket but if you dont have that i could also use a `70 ticket
(`67 priority)

Also have 83 nissan silvia 240RS (painted black mica looks boss)

'65 shelby mustang gt350r

Dodge srt4

c west razo silvia

'90 honda crx sir

Bmw M3 GTR

Bmw M3 CSL (fc suspension)

'98 bmw M coupe

bmw 120d

buick Grand national GNX

TOMS CHASER xj540

~Lifted~ dodge ram 1500

honda prelude Si Vtec '91

spoon integra

'54 2CV

'70 skyline

'73 skyline

mugen S2000

Supra RZ

Silver mm-r cup car *63

AE86 LEVIN

mazda Cosmo Sport (L10A) 0/0/0

vw beetle cup car green *16

renault lutecia trohpy car yellow 22# (o/o/o)

renault clio trophy red 5# (0/0/0)

au CERUMO Supra '01 - 0 switch low mile

~next trade slot is Sunday

I will Trade you my Nissan Fairlady (668HP) 0r Subaru IMPREZA STi Prodrive style 01' (361) for your Bmw M3 GTR.
 
Looking for a Subaru 22b. PM me if you have one to trade.
 
Im looking for a 03 Mitsubishi Evolution rs, '80 Renault 5 Turbo.

im also willing to give cars for maximum of gears u can send a day

My cars\/
 
Back