The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,600 views
You have any tickets?

Not yet. Trying to get the 21 tickets by completing Extreme level, but I can't drive Formula gran turismos and my B-spec Mr Hopper can't frive NASCARs so stuck with one race series unfinished on both. D'oh!
So yes, still in need of tickets
 
anyone got a gran turismo formula one i can have. need one to to finish the a-spec extreme races and b-spec cheers
 
anyone got a gran turismo formula one i can have. need one to to finish the a-spec extreme races and b-spec cheers

It is not tradeable, you can borrow it from a psn friend.
Or just buy it in the OCD, as there is always one available.
 
i just want a TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX with the carbon fiber hood
 
I have these cars up for trade.

Amuse S2000 GT1 '04
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Blitz ER34 D1 Spec '04
Camaro IROC-Z Concept '88
Prowler '02
Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Monaro CV8 '04
Civic Gathers Drider Race Car '98
190E 2.5-16 Evolution II '91
Cougar XR-7 '67---0/0/0-----gone
Nismo 270R '94
Silvia C-West Razo JGTC '01
Superbird '70
Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '00
Spoon Fit Race Car '03
Spoon Integra Type-R (DC2) '99
Supra RZ '97


I'm looking for bright paints preferably Green,Yellow,Red or Blue. Also looking for a Audi R8 4.2 FSI R-Tronic '07 in DLC paint Pasteltone003.

PM if interested.

i want that spoon integra ang the spoon honda civic
 
There's one in OCD i think, i bought mine, couple of days ago from there (=

i just want a TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX with the carbon fiber hood
 
Ok, I didn't realize I should be looking for one in my OCD, but now I have a desire to obtain a Dodge SRT-4. Anyone want to trade?

I have pretty much all the level tickets, and a fairly good collection of cars. I could even buy you a car from the New car dealer and paint it with one of the DLC colors if you like ( assuming the car you want can be painted )
 
that car usually pops up alot on all my car dealers even offline so if you want i could help you get it if i find it later
 
TRFZF
Ok, I didn't realize I should be looking for one in my OCD, but now I have a desire to obtain a Dodge SRT-4. Anyone want to trade?

I have pretty much all the level tickets, and a fairly good collection of cars. I could even buy you a car from the New car dealer and paint it with one of the DLC colors if you like ( assuming the car you want can be painted )

I'm sure I have 1 in Flame red.
 
I have a duplicate race suit Bicolor I-29 to trade (no idea if it is rare or not, blue and orange) for car ticket if anyone is interested. Level 21 would be cool.
 
I have a duplicate race suit Bicolor I-29 to trade (no idea if it is rare or not, blue and orange) for car ticket if anyone is interested. Level 21 would be cool.

not rare and usually is 34 suits for ticketc ;)
 
Cheers Carl, I'm still learnin' stuff :dunce:
 
I'm looking for a caterham Fireblade. Message my psn (lebes14) to discuss trade if you are willing. I'm willing to trade quite a bit higher then the car is worth to get it.
 
I'm searching for an Fiat 500 or any other with 1 KW - if that is possible ... O_o
I can give you any other tradeable car in the game. PM me.
And yes i'm serious. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Apophis_2029
I'm searching for an Fiat 500 or any other with 1 KW - if that is possible ... O_o
I can give you any other tradeable car in the game. PM me.
And yes i'm serious. :lol:

Premium Fiat? If so I can but it.
 
Hi, I'm still looking for AMG mc.
I offer tickets, cars, gears or other mc.

Regards
 
I need AMG mc: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 17 ,18.
 
I need AMG mc: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 17 ,18.

Got anything to offer?

I can send the first 5 right now...the other 5 tomorrow.

PM me if your interested
 
Premium Fiat? If so I can but it.
Only want to have a car with less LP/PP as possible, just for fun. ;)
My worst car has atm. 172 PP/LP by 12 KW/16 HP, 760 Kg and 327249 Km/204530.6 miles.
Don't care what car it is. (Only thought the Fiat 500 is the worst possible car)
 
Last edited:
Back