The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,556 views
young___nate
Ok will send car from Young___Nate PSN

Nutty113 is just for recieving.

Is there three underscores between young and nate? I tried with two and it didnt work
 
Still looking for a Speed 12.
 
whille i cant trade , i can shared my 3 ?
 
Carl3456
whille i cant trade , i can shared my 3 ?

No I need 1 for a different tune and look, I have already 2. 1 for drag and 1 for drifting. But still thanks
 
Hi guys I'm looking for a 2002 ticket. I would like to try to get this done today if possible. Let me know what you would like in return, thanks.
 
Hi guys I'm looking for a 2002 ticket. I would like to try to get this done today if possible. Let me know what you would like in return, thanks.

Yo, I have a 2002 ticket. I've been looking for a ferari f40. If you have one and your ready to trade, send me private message.
 
Ok will send car from Young___Nate PSN

Nutty113 is just for recieving.

alright sent 5 dark silver mattes to Nutty113 will send the 5 purple mattes tomorrow
 
alright sent 5 dark silver mattes to Nutty113 will send the 5 purple mattes tomorrow

Alright cleared paint stash of unneeded colors. If you could send the rest to young___nate i would be very grateful.
 
young___nate
Alright cleared paint stash of unneeded colors. If you could send the rest to young___nate i would be very grateful.

Okay so tomorrow purple to young___nate
 
Does anyone have an unwanted f40? Dont care if it fully tuned already or 0/0/0, I just need one.
Thanks mates!
 
young___nate
If it's under 1mil i will trade.

If not i think your out of luck.

Its I think just 100,000cr I have 2 but I need another one. What do you want? And what are the stats of it ( 0/0/0 or what else ) tell me.
 
Does anyone have an unwanted f40? Dont care if it fully tuned already or 0/0/0, I just need one.
Thanks mates!
I have a 0/0/0 F40 which is of no use at the moment. Is that '02 ticket still on the table?
 
young___nate
Alright will send Range rover tommorrow.

Alright thanks I will send the paints tonite around 7pm pacific time
 
Anyone have a Lotus Carlton to spare?
 
I'd like a Bugeye WRX, 2.5RS, or STi, wagon or sedan. I don't care about mileage, color, tuned or untuned, doesn't matter to me.
 
I'm looking for the GSXR/4. Have lots of cars and paints so PM me.

Thanks.
 
I'm looking for a VW sirroco (or however its spelt). 0 Miles untuned. Thanks.
 
Back